Hello fellow simmers! Due to lack of a variety in ‘mainstream’ or widely acknowledged custom content, I decided to put together a diverse custom content showcase for you all. I was tired of trying to find certain types of hair for more varied Create-A-Sim making, but I’ve done some of the work for you, instead of hunting for them yourself you can watch my short video showcasing all of the various hairs I’ve found! They range from Afro hair to long and curly hair, as well as some head wraps. Many of the custom content pieces come from the same creators, as some are conversions from The Sims 2 or The Sims 3 custom content pool. The poly-count within the meshes for the hairs is varied. If you’re more of a Maxis Match custom content collector, the ‘Dreadknot’ by Birksche will certainly be of interest, as well as the ‘Trappings Head Scarf Conversion’ by Monster Madness World as this headscarf in particular fits with The Sims 4 graphics very well. The other hair styles in the video are a good mix between high and low poly-counts, so if you have a slower laptop or computer you like to play The Sims 4 on, the lower poly-count hairs will be a big help and won’t lag your game as much!
Hope this helps all you simmers who want a more varied and diverse mods folder and Create-A-Sim items! If you want to download any of the hairs featured in the video, there is a list below!
- “Nouk Conversion” by Monster Madness World
- “Afro Long Hair” by Gloriana Sims 4
- “Trappings Head Scarf Conversion” by Monster Madness World
- “Headwrap Additional Colours” by GeekSims (make sure you have the mesh from Monster Madness World, above!!)
- “Sims 4 Afro” by Gloriana Sims 4
- “Nouk’s Kinky Curly Hair” by Monster Madness World
- “Curly Afro” by Gloriana Sims 4
- “Dreadknot” by Birksche
- “Afro Hair” by Gloriana Sims 4