Recently a new legacy challenge has been popping up over Twitter, Tumblr and Youtube. The challenge by AlwaySimming and LilSimsie was created by accident but it turned out to be something pretty exciting.
You’re probably asking yourself what is the Not So Berry Legacy Challenge? Well, it is a ten generation legacy challenge with a focus on bright colours and brand new experiences.
The rules are simple but for each generation you have certain criteria that must be completed first.
- Each heir must represent the color of the generation (i.e. hair, makeup, clothing), but brightly colored skin is not necessary (these aren’t actually berry Sims, that’s the joke)
- The colors of the spouses don’t matter as they aren’t part of the challenge. Unless otherwise stated you can do whatever you please with them.
- Money cheats can be used, but not excessively. Suggestion: use freerealestate for you first home, but no cheats afterward.
- You may live wherever you please unless something is specified in the rules of a generation.
- Keep the lifespan on normal.
- If you play this challenge and want to share it with us, go ahead and post with #notsoberry so we can see!
Here’s a sneak peek at what you need to do to complete Generation One!
Generation One: Mint
You’re a mischievous scientist that really loves the color mint. You’re career driven but still make time for silly pranks and outings with your closest friends. You love luxury and want the best for yourself and your family.
Traits: Vegetarian, Jealous, Materialistic
Aspiration: Chief of Mischief
Master scientist career
Master mischief and logic skills
Complete elements collection
To see the rules for the Not So Berry Legacy Challenge in full click here.
You can also follow the AlwaySimming and Lilsimsie as they complete the challenge over on their Tumblr accounts dedicated to the challenge. Don’t forget to use #notsoberry on social media to share how your challenge is going.