The Sims Mobile team has released a brand new, game-changing update with new features and bug fixes. Here are some of the most important ones listed below. We’ll also be writing an overview article about the update shortly which covers so much more!
Please note that because the game is going through some big changes, The Sims Mobile is only soft-launched at the moment and is available in Brazil.
What’s New in Version 2.2.4
Hey, Sims players! Based on your feedback, we’ve made lots of exciting updates, and you can now:
• Age your Sims based on their life experience instead of by day
• Retire your Sims to unlock hobbies, gifts, and other rewards, or keep them active for as long as you like
• Send your Sims to work or events, then choose to accompany them for better rewards, or let them go on their own while you enjoy other Sims
• Choose your Sims’ traits throughout their lives, giving you the freedom to develop their personalities over time
• Recharge energy faster and with more options for uninterrupted play
• Complete a daily to-do list instead of goals and wishes, making it simpler to collect rewards
Thanks for your patience, and for playing!