The Sims Mobile team has released a brand new update with new features, improvements and fixes to the game. Check out the patch notes below!
NOTE: The game is still in soft launch, meaning that it’s currently available in Brazil, Spain, Ireland and Australia. However, EA did confirm that the game will be available worldwide by the end of March!
• Izzy Fabulous and his Fashion Shop are making their grand debut in this update! Take a trip to his shop in Parkside where Izzy will create custom fashions with cool effects just for you.
• Sims now complete events on their own with maximum rewards! With your help, they can finish faster to make the most of the day.
• Stickers! Show off your custom fashions by attending parties. If other players like your look, they may just reward you with stickers to celebrate your awesomeness.
• See other players’ Sims in your game and make new friends! And what better way to start off a new friendship than giving that Sim a sticker.
• View the houses of other players to see what cool things they have built.
• Stories! We have expanded Stories to include Hobbies and Careers so you can solve the mysterious llama flu epidemic while working at the hospital or commiserate with your coworkers over the office sandwich thief in the business career.
• All new Quests – Wondering what to do after you’ve finished your Daily To Do List? Check out Quests!
• And of course, we are always making changes to our tuning. We have significantly changed how events work, level pacing, object pacing, and pricing.