The sun is out, birds are chirping, and temperatures are heating up – outside and in The Sims™ 4 on console! What better way to celebrate spring than with a party for the whole neighborhood? Sounds like a great idea, right? The kids are eating on the floor and making a mess, and one of them just threw a tantrum. The hired chef is running late, and guests are arriving in an hour. Nope, not stressful at all!
To make party-throwing a little easier on your parental Sims, we’ve compiled two lists of everything you need to throw the perfect block party bash. And with the The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff* and The Sims 4 Toddler Stuff* both releasing on May 22, 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, there will be even more for families to enjoy! With all these awesome possibilities, your gathering will go off without a hitch. That is, until an adorable toddler needs an emergency bath!
Backyard Bash List
- A nice big lot: A big party will need lots of room for decorating.
- Vibrant potted plants: Brighten up the place with some spring blooms.
- Stereo: You’ll have everyone – even grandma – dancing with a great sound system.
- Lawn Water Slide: Cool off and let loose with this water slide. How many tricks will your Sims master? It might take a couple of nasty falls before you get there!
- Outdoor Grill: It’s not a party without hot dogs, hamburgers, and veggie burgers.
- Bird feeder: Treat your feathered friends, too. This is a neighborhood party, after all!
- Custom Fountain: There are lots of ways to create a fountain that’ll make your guests feel fancy.
- Relaxed hairstyles: Okay, this isn’t exactly a party item, but your Sims can definitely let their hair down while sipping on iced tea.
Family Party List a.k.a. The “You Got This” List
- Adorable toddler outfits – Your Sims’ little ones will be ready to play in style with stripes, prints, overalls, butterfly-winged tees, and rainbow moccasins!
- Cute kid hairstyles – From cut and coifed to wild and unruly, choose a hairstyle to match toddlers’ personalities.
- Playground slide and crawling tunnels – What kids won’t want to scoot down the slide or scamper through colorful tunnels?
- Ball pit – Tiny Sims can hop into fun with this classic party hit.
- Decorative lights – Set the scene for a night under the stars.
- Play space decorations – Create an awesome area for kids with bright rugs, pillows, and toys.
Kick back with a glass of lemonade (or some nectar) and get in the spirit of spring when you invite your Sims’ friends, families, and neighbors to the ultimate party! Did we miss any must-haves for a sweet Sims get-together? Let us know on the Forums and follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.