With the new SimCity 4 Rush Hour Expansion Pack your city is on the move. Get your Sims on the road to happiness as you take total control of your city’s transportation. Take charge of vehicles en route to destinations or disasters, and take to the streets to control your city at a new level. Put Sims on the move in zeppelins, helicopters, ferries, and new cars. Unlock more vehicle choices as you gain traction with your cities’ transportation problems. Choose from all-new road types including wide avenues, suspension bridges, or one way streets. Map out a seamless regional network that whisks Sims from one city to another. Add popular structures such as historic rail stations or classic Americana road marks. Go global and create your city based on a modern European building set. Make your final mark as mayor and personalize your cities by choosing street names, mountains, neighborhoods, and points of interest. In SimCity 4 Rush Hour, put your foot on the gas and get your Sims on the go!
- Exciting New Transportation Options: Put things in motion by creating the one-way streets of San Francisco, wide avenues of New York, a ferry system of Seattle, or elevated train networks of Chicago.
- 50 New Structures: Add dozens of new buildings including massive rail yards, sprawling seaports, and high-tech helipads. Popular structures can also be added such as historic train stations, classic Americana road marks, and European tourist attractions.
- U-Drive It!: Take complete control over cars, helicopters, and ambulances on the streets of your city and guide them to their destination. Get your Sims moving, watch your rating score skyrocket, and earn new vehicle and building options.
- Expanded Building Sets: Designate one of three historical eras to your city or layout your city with an all-new building set based on Modern European architecture.
- Make Your Mark: Create signposts in key areas of your city to designate neighborhoods, districts, and points of interest. Place labels on streets, roads, mountains, and bodies of water to personalize your city. Mark areas for future expansion, or design a map of the city you live in.
- New Disasters: Watch out for thieves and carjackers wreaking havoc throughout your city. Can the police dispatch chase them down? Test your nerves and stop a car at the railroad crossing and watch what happens next. Looking for the big disaster? Start the UFO invasion and watch as Sims are abducted, buildings are destroyed, and crop circles are created. Attempt to take control of your own UFO and create a little havoc yourself.
- Maps and Tools: Track the ebb and flow of traffic, plan your growth, or map out how your Sims whisk from one city to another.