Beware. Your Sims have Magic.
In The Sims Makin’ Magic Expansion Pack, your Sims can now harness the supernatural, casting spells with playful or mischievous intentions. With a new magical, carnival-themed location, over 175 new items, and a host of quirky new characters, Makin’ Magic is the largest Sims Expansion Pack ever. New gameplay includes making, gathering, and questing for ingredients to brew magic spell recipes. Get help around the house from magical minions, turn pesky neighbors into toads, or make that hard-to-get Sim fall in love with you. But watch out, spells can backfire if you’re not careful. Either way, the neighborhood will never be the same.
- Unlock spells in the family Spellbook and mix ingredients to create spells.
- Every spell has a unique Backfire, including toad plagues, snakes, and lightning strikes.
New Locations And Objects
- Perform at the Side Show, Spook Show, Magic Dueling Arena, and Magic Trick Table to earn MagiCoins.
- Customize spooky and crazy carnival rides for your Sims.
- Build a magical dream home and live in Magic Town.
Over 175 New Items
- New Mediterranean-themed kitchen set includes the first-ever Baker’s oven to bake bread, cakes, and pies.
- Build skills and create new spell ingredients with the Bee Hive, Spinning Wheel, Gargoyle Bench and Butter Churn.
- Grow grapes and berries with Vine Plots to make and serve nectar.
- Turn the Gnome and Flamingo lawn ornaments into an eager garden helper and sexy hostess.
- Summon the Skeleton Maid to clean your house.
- Hatch a Pet Dragon who will eat everything from garbage to small creatures.