Fire up the Time Portal and send your Sims to their most exciting destination yet: The future!
Explore a bold new world, hundreds of years in the future, where your Sims can hone their Advanced Technology Skills to get the most out of advanced science and tech. Have your Sims cruise around on hoverboards and jetpacks, traveling via monorail or tube elevator, or just get creative with futuristic hairstyles and clothing! Create and customize Plumbots with Create-A-Bot and use their “trait chips” to program them with a wide variety of customizable behaviors to demonstrate around your house. Teleport between present and future worlds at will, and experiment with how your Sims’ actions in the present can have surprising effects on their own legacy, their descendants, and even the way of life for future Sims!
• Take Your Sims to the Future – For the first time in The Sims franchise, you can play with life in the future! Enter the Time Portal and take your Sims to a new world that exists hundreds of years in the future where they can explore a whole new way life.
• Experiment with Future Technology – Witness how new technologies for entertainment, transportation, or the home will reinvent the way your Sims eat, sleep, travel, socialize, work, and have fun. Your Sims can learn how to use this all-new technology in the future and take their Advanced Technology Skill back to the present to get the most out of these objects there!
• Change Life in the Future – Your Sims’ present-day actions will lay the groundwork for their future legacy. Your Sims can even meet their future descendants and change their destinies by actions taken in the present! With opportunities to alter the fate of the future, will your Sims strive to create an ultra-utopian society or a world of chaos?
• Tell New Stories with the All-New Create-A-Bot – Build and customize a variety of Plumbots and add them to your Sims’ household! Create unique “trait chips” that you can then use to program your Plumbots. With the ability to hold up to seven trait chips, these Plumbots are bound to act and behave in surprising ways. What would happen if you combined the Robonanny and Sinister Circuits chips?
• Buy and Build the Homes of the Future – Futurize your Sims’ homes with holographic TVs, easels, plants and computers, and zip between floors through tube elevators. Install automatic-sliding doors, peaceful rooftop gardens, and glass floors and walls to give their homes that perfect futuristic touch. The home of the future is whatever you want it to be!
• Play with a New World Hundreds of Years into the Future – Strap on a jetpack and visit a futuristic shopping plaza to browse and purchase the latest gadgets and apparel from a variety of interactive pedestals. Enjoy a delicious synthesized meal served by Plumbots in the outdoor cafe. Take on futuristic careers by becoming a Plumbot dealer or a renowned astronomer at Stellar Observatory. Or, go way out to explore the vast wasteland – who knows, your Sims might find rare relics and perhaps clues as to what happened to the ocean!
The Sims 3 Into the Future is 11th Expansion Pack in The Sims 3 Series. This EP is full of fun new gameplay, features, objects and clothing, so let’s start, shall we?
This is the loading screen for Into the Future.
With 1.63 The Sims 3 Update, there are Interactive Loading Screen that can help you get some Lifetime Happiness Points. This Interactive Loading Screen is made from lot of screens from different The Sims 3 EP’s, SP’s, Store Worlds and Store items. Text on the bottom of the screen tells you what Sims/Objects/Interactions should you find and click on the screen. If you don’t find what you’re required to find in 10 seconds, you’ll be given a new Sim/Object/Interaction to find.
If you want to disable this feature, simply go to Options > Game Options and uncheck the ”Enable Interactive Loading Screens” box.
Here are some photos of Interactive Loading Screen:
Lifetime Happiness Rewards:
Portal Immunity (5,000 Lifetime Points) – Never suffer from the effects of Time Travel Sickness while traveling through time again!
Future Sim (10,000 Lifetime Points) – Become the Sim of the Future, today! Receive an upgraded phone and fit in better while in Oasis Landing.
Trait Chip Bundle (10,000 Lifetime Points) – Get a bundle of assorted Trait Chips for your Plumbots without having to design or create them!
Time Remote Control (30,000 Lifetime Points) – The power to control time! Allows for Oasis Landing Utopian, Dystopian, and Normal states to be selected at the click of a button.
New Music: DigiTunes
Get The Sims 3 – Into the Future LIMITED EDITION, including the exclusive Quantum Power Pack!
Pre-order The Sims 3 Into the Future Expansion Pack and get the exclusive Quantum Power Pack, featuring a hibernation chamber and multi-function power suit!
• Put your Sims on Ice – Place your Sim into the Quantum Power Chamber and stop the ravages of time – and put their needs on hold indefinitely.
• Tap Into the Benefits of Quantum Power – The Chamber can quip your Sim with a futuristic Quantum Power Suit, enabling them to teleport around the globe or scan the world for collectables!
• Put Your Sim in “Time Out” – Too busy to tend to your Sims’ needs? No problem. Just put them in the Quantum Power Suit and instantly bio-stabilize your Sims.
You can find the Quantum Power Chamber in the ”Indoor Activities” section for 1,000 Simoleons.
Your Sim can enter Stasis in this Chamber, meaning that their needs and age won’t decay over time.
With the Quantum Power Chamber, you can equip the Power Suit that unlocks new interactions! These interactions can be found by a simple click on your Sim.
You can Bio-Stabilize your needs, which will then be 50% full for 2 hours.
Instead of walking, your Sim can now Jump through Wormhole and teleport on a desired location in a second!
if other Sims are getting in your way, send them through Wormholes and they will be teleported to a different lot.
You can also scan Environment for Insects, Seeds, Rocks, Gems and Metals.
To remove the Power Suit, click on the Power Chamber and select ”Remove Power Suit”.
When you purchase The Sims 3 Into the Future via Origin, you get the Dark Industrial Set.
The Dark Industrial Set features all-new Build/Buy items:
Look both fascinating and alluring when wearing any of these cosmically inspired cosmetics!
Oasis Landing is a new world that comes with Into the Future. You can’t enter this world via Main Menu, but you can enter it by loading your save game/new game.
After you load your save game/new game, Time Portal machine will pop up on your lot. Click on the Time Portal machine and select ”Investigate”. After that, Emit Relevart will come out from the Time Portal and give you an opportunity to fix his Time Portal. Emit will also give you The Almanac of Time!
Your mission is to collect 5 power cells that are scattered all over your Residental Lot. After you collect them, give them to Emit.
After that, Emit will fix the Time Portal and you’ll be able to use it.
You can travel alone or with Sims you want to travel with you.
NOTE: Pets can’t travel through Time if you have The Sims 3 Pets installed!
It’s time to load up Oasis Landing! If you have Interactive Loading Screen disabled, you will be greeted with this Loading Screen:
After your game is done Loading, your Sim will be teleported to Oasis Landing’s Home Base. If you already own a home in Oasis Landing, you get to choose where do you want to be teleported. To purchase a new home in Oasis Landing, click on your phone and select Real Estate and Travel Agencies > Purchase Future Home.
Here are some screens of Oasis Landing!
Unstable – When a pile of disjointed components rattle around a Sim’s head, they tend to be called ”Unstable.” Their traits are in a constant unpredictable flux and delusional episodes are just around the corner.
Bot Fan – The boom in Bot technology has left many Sims fascinated and intrigued by these complex machines. While many Sims are at home with their organic bodies, some would prefer to be a Bot instead.
As a Bot Fan, your Sim can choose to suit up as a robot any time they want. To do that, click on your Sim and select ”Switch to Robot mode”. If you ever want to change back, click again on your Sim and select ”Switch to Organic mode”.
High Tech Collector – Most Sims use technology and some may understand it, but few truly appreciate it the way you do. By amassing a vast collection of your most beloved hardware, you might build a living museum to the machines you love!
– Reach Level 10 in Advanced Technology Skill
– Own a Windcarver, Dream Pod, Food Synthesizer, Holo Disck, and Jet Pack
Made the Most of my Time – So few Sims get the opportunity to Time Travel, and you’re determined to make the most of it! Tweaking alternate timelines is an obvious choice, but what if you could also achieve immortality by winning your community’s eternal respect?
– Experience All Alternate Futures
– Be Honored with a Legacy Statue
More than a Machine – Through dedicated study, you may build great Plumbots. It takes very special inspiration to imbue them with Sentience! Those superb citizens bridging this gap are examples to Sim and Bot alike: symbols of the civilization they both share.
– Reach Level 10 in Bot Building Skill
– Give a Plumbot Sentience
If you have The Sims 3 Supernatural installed, there are 3 new types of ghosts that you can create directly from Create a Sim.
Male – Hairstyles
Male – Facial Hairs
Male – Tops
Male – Bottoms
Male – Outfits
Male – Shoes
Male – Accessories
Female – Hairstyles
Male/Female – Makeup
Female – Tops
Female – Bottoms
Female – Outfits
Female – Shoes
Female – Accessories
Male/Female – Child – Hairstyles
Male/Female – Child – Tops
Male/Female – Child – Bottoms
Male/Female – Child – Shoes
As an Oasis Landing citizen, you will need to know some basics of Advanced Technology skill.
Some of the new objects in Oasis Landing are linked with this skill.
Let’s start off with the Level 1 of this skill!
What will the Future hold? It’s anyone’s guess! Advanced Technology might appear daunting at first, but the Advanced Technology Skill will be gained at an accelerated rate while visiting the Future. With practice and patience, your Sim will know how to use Advanced Technology like a pro! Novices will have the ability to change the Future on the Time Portal, program the Fruiti Bobs recipe into the Food Synthesizer, and unlock additional Dream Pod dreams.
The best way to level up is to use the JetPack/Hoverboard. They help you transport your Sim much easily + your Advanced Technology skill will grow.
Congratulations! Your Sim has just improved his/her Advanced Technology Skill to level 2!
Your Sim’s knowledge of Advanced Technology has granted him/her:
Congratulations! Your Sim has just improved her/his Advanced Technology Skill to level 3!
Your Sim’s knowledge of Advanced Technology has granted her/him:
Buy Mode – 186 items
Build Mode – 26 items
Click HERE to check out our Into the Future wallpapers!