- Sims 4 Version Required:
- Required Sims 4 Packs:
- Dine Out
I would like to start off by saying thanks to everyone who has been patiently and understandably waiting on this fix.
I have an updated repackaged version of my mod that is now available for download to use in game. The mod still works as explained below. I have also uploaded a script that can be used just in case after removing the mod you still experience the same problems as before. For those who were unaware, when removing this mod it would cause the option for host to disappear not being able to hire a host for your restaurant.
Mod: Unzip the file and place the .package files in the Mods folder
Script: host_fix.ts4script (Used to reset host option) Download Here
1. Unzip the file and place the .package files in the Mods folder
2. Load your save game and from your restaurant lot open your cheat console window by pressing Control+Shift+C
3. Once console window is open, type in "host_fix" (without the quotation marks)
4. Verify host option is showing again.
5. Save, close game, remove script from mods folder and your done.
Note: This script should only be used when the HireAdditionalHost_Restaurant mod is removed from your mods folder.
"Dine Out Game Pack Required"
I have always wanted to be allowed to hire two host for my restaurant instead of one in The Sims 4 Dine Out and now you can do just that.
When you purchase a restaurant, you are only allowed to hire one host. With this mod, you will have the ability to hire one additional host once you have obtained enough perk points. Once you have obtained enough perk points you will be able to unlock one additional host through your Restaurant Perks. I hope you all Enjoy