1000 Simpoints for every expansion owned.

Discussion in 'Store Discussion' started by WizardJeremy, Feb 20, 2016.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. WizardJeremy
    Inspired

WizardJeremy Master Sorcerer and Life State Enthusiast Storyteller
    54/68

I kinda liked that getting The Sims 3 base game gave you 1000 free simpoints. i can't remember well but i think one expansion also offered an additional simpoints if you got that.

I feel like the Store should give away 1000 simpoints to simmers for every expansion they have, it's the least they can do cause the store prices are ridiculous on most of the stuff they include, And it would make people want to buy more expansions if they were debating to buy them. i only bring this up now cause recently found out that simmers can redeem free simpoints on their page on the sims 3 store website and get items they wanted (for me it was ravendancers goth book o spells and some more).

There are some things on the store i'd like to get but i won't cause the prices for them are exceedingly expensive and nearly don't value the full price. For instance the worlds usually include a world and 20 or so objects and they sell them for nearly an expansion pack price.

It's just really fitting as a reward for completing your Sims 3 expansion list to get alot of Simpoints to spend on additional things for free.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth Storyteller
    190/225

Writer
    I agree, that'd be a great incentive to use the Store and play Sims 3 again but I guess they don't really want people to keep playing 3, they want them to shell out more money for all the Sims 4 stuff now, lol. 4's content is way better quality and more fairly priced than 3's content but they're still a business that wants to make money.

The only thing I don't have from the Store yet but kind of want is Sunlit Tides but like you said, a world with maybe 20 new items for basically the price of an expansion is a big bucket of NOPE for me, lol.

3. wolfkomoki1
    Uncomfortable

wolfkomoki1
    29/45

I went to buy midnight hollow with the sims points I bought and it wanted me to buy even more simpoints. I was like: are you kidding me? So I bought something else. I refused to buy twice.

4. Lovlyb
    Playful

Lovlyb
    23/45

I agree with you on that, totally agree.:thumbsup: