1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

3 CC Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Twinkle, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Twinkle
    Confident

Twinkle
    • 8/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff

This is my first Challenge that I have come up with so i am pretty exited to tell you all.
    The name of this challenge is 3CC Challenge and it's just like it sounds. When you are creating a sim you can just use 3 pices of Custom Content. If you never use cc this challenge is not for you, but if you are someone than always uses CC then this can be kind of hard.
    You can change it to 2 cc or 10cc challenge, it is compleatly your choice. That's all rules. Super duper simple. :thumbsup:

If you are doing this challenge please send me screenshots on twitter or mail (Twitter @elsa_tindra Mail: twinle.tindra334@gmail.com), i would love to see your finished sim:)
    And if you are uploading it to youtube please give me some credit for being able to come up with something and please link my channel.
    You can also maybe add a picture here?

I made this challenge on youtube and the video will be up 31 Okt. 2015 11:00 GMT+0100, you can watch it here when it comes out.
    I made a Cat Crazy sim in CAS with the 3CC Challenge...
    Cat Crazy CAS CC Challenge. LOL. :piggy:

//Twinkle :shootingstar:

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Kai Chen
    Happy

Kai Chen Not taking custom mod requests. Staff Member
    • 180/225

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Twinkle
    Confident

Twinkle
    • 8/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff

4. Kenna Potato
    Playful

Kenna Potato
    • 1/11

So this is mine lol. ok.PNG