1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

A new Sims Medieval ?

Discussion in 'The Sims Medieval' started by PandaBleu, Aug 27, 2017.

?

Do you want a new version of the game ?

1. Yes !!!!!!!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I don't care ....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PandaBleu
    Inspired

PandaBleu
    1/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood

Hello everybody !

I love the Sims Medieval game, and I would like EA to make a newer version of it. It would be a great thing because this game has a lot of good potential. A few days ago I realized a lot of people like me would be happy with a new version and have a lot of great ideas for the game. Like for example you could go through your kingdom by horse or play with all the members of your sims family. It would be really amazing if Maxis or EA made a better version of it. I hope that some people agree with me and want a new version of it :crown::thumbsup:

Hope this post will have a lot of reactions !! :D