A new Sims Medieval ?

Discussion in 'The Sims Medieval' started by PandaBleu, Aug 27, 2017.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
?

Do you want a new version of the game ?

1. Yes !!!!!!!!!!

85.7%
  2. No, I don't care ....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know

14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PandaBleu
    Inspired

PandaBleu
    1/12

Hello everybody !

I love the Sims Medieval game, and I would like EA to make a newer version of it. It would be a great thing because this game has a lot of good potential. A few days ago I realized a lot of people like me would be happy with a new version and have a lot of great ideas for the game. Like for example you could go through your kingdom by horse or play with all the members of your sims family. It would be really amazing if Maxis or EA made a better version of it. I hope that some people agree with me and want a new version of it :crown::thumbsup:

Hope this post will have a lot of reactions !! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Atreya

Atreya
    3/12

I recently restarted this game. I still like it but there is always room for improvement so I'd like a new version. But I don't think it's going to happen. At least not anytime soon.

3. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth Storyteller
    190/225

Writer
    I'd prefer if they kept releasing expansions for the first one, rather than try to make a new one that looks more like The Sims 4. I absolutely adore this game. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll ever get more Sims Medieval. EA isn't in the habit of reviving games that flopped financially.

4. TamC
    Happy

TamC
    8/12

Teacher
    That would be awesome but I think they already left the game. Like, they are not making anything else. That's sad, I played the game for hours the first time I played it. And yes, it needs a lot of improvement.