Aliens!

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get to Work' started by SophiaAnnRaven, Aug 16, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. SophiaAnnRaven
    Very Inspired

In the Get To Work expansion pack Aliens are added back into the game but what do you love about them and how do you play them in your game? I would love to hear on your stories and your gameplay with them.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kellyhb5
    Fine

Staff Member

I love how they can disguise as regular sims and you can have them look however you want. :)
    One of my first times I had an alien doctor, who fell in love with a patient who turned out to also be an alien :p It was magical

• Like Like x 4
  3. SimmerDownSouth
    Happy

Staff Member

Biochemist
    I haven't played that much with Aliens in the game yet - I feel like I've neglected that whole side of the game! But I agree that it is really cool that they can have human disguises. I find myself trying to get all the townies into any "Very" emotion to see if they glow or not!

• Like Like x 2
  4. simsfan36
    Very Playful

Ultimate Member

playing sims lol
    I just got GTW a couple of days ago and couldn't wait to get abducted and pregnant,well I got abducted but no pregnancy, after reading other threads I was hopeful, oh well maybe next time.
    having a clone helps with testing your serums,so you can advance with that,just a little trick I learned.plus your clone can work on the analyzer to get elements for you if you need to be doing something else.just drag them from one inventory to another.you need elements to invent cool stuff in the science lab.just thought I would throw those tricks in there for ya!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. SophiaAnnRaven
    Very Inspired

There was a patch that came out a while back which lowered the percentage of alien pregnancy, but thankfully someone made a mod that can help with that if you want a link I can send you it via PM.

Also thank you for the tricks I'm going to try them out.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tatiana
    Very Sad

Tatiana Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Staff Member

There are alien abduction mods at MTS that will help with this. I have no idea if they still work because the mod creator abandoned them. I'd read through the notes. I have a version of her mod (the one that stops abductions) that I update for my own use. I can't release it though because it's not my mod.

I like aliens. I just don't like my Sims being abducted. I also don't like the way alien discoveries are handled.

Example: I had an alien family. In my story, the oldest brother married the guy he had abducted and they had 3 gorgeous babies together that all turned out to be aliens. His sister married an alien male. Whenever they would go visit her brother? The one human in the family would fly into a rage and feel betrayed that he was surrounded by aliens. He would proceed to be rude to his husband, his children, his sister-in-law and her family. All the relationships would take massive hits. This happened every single time. They have a teenage daughter, you'd think by that time that he wouldn't still be discovering the aliens in his family!

So, I took the no abduction mod and added the files that changed the discovery from angry (human) and embarrassed (alien) to both being confident.

I really enjoyed playing that alien family but the constant struggle with the the male human ruined it for me. I tried to play another alien family but I was having issues with CAS. I made the alien in CAS and then when live, I did the full cas cheat so I could fix her the way I wanted her. When I left CAS, her alien form had been completely changed and her human form wasn't the one I had just made. I could not get it to stop messing things up. I haven't played an alien since and it makes me sad.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  7. simsfan36
    Very Playful

Ultimate Member

playing sims lol
    wow that's crazy lol I only have played one alien family so far,moms a human dads a alien,i made them in cas,they have a son and a daughter,they both look like aliens,but only the boy can do alien things,i guess shes only a hybrid lol..I haven't never used mods,im not sure how.and I guess the townies are still new to the alien idea cause a lot of them still freak out when they see my alien,so I stay disguised as a human to make friends.

8. Mr.Ultraviolence
    Fine

Mr.Ultraviolence A Certified Potato
    Storyteller

Coffee Enthusiast
    I love how they stand out. there really colorful and thats what I love about them!

9. Caellista
    Very Happy

City Office Clerk
    I enjoy playing with my Female Alien. I adore their voices too shockingly

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. evellynn37
    Bored

Seamstress
    I love their skin colours and their voices.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. RedDragon
    Happy

With one of my familys I am trying to have an alien baby. I have found flirty objects helps get love on.

• Like Like x 1
  12. LiLN
    Dazed

I've had a lot of fun with the alien aspect of the game. My main family that I have had for the longest time is a nerdy scientist girl who fell for both her roommates (one human and one alien). She had a daughter with each. She ended up with her human roommate as her husband and then he got abducted and now has a baby of his own. Her other roommate (the alien) fell for one of the visiting aliens before the abduction. So my house hold ended up with two human adults married, two alien adults married, 2 hybrid children, 1 human child and 1 alien child. The original alien guy is both childish and squeamish and always trying to mind control everyone. He loves to flirt with all the ladies in the neighborhood (at least until they figure out he is an alien). His alien wife is jealous and a bit crazy..and a shade stalkerish. They are alot of fun to play. All the children are now grown up and starting families of their own in the neighborhood.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lord_DudeBro
    Happy

Lord_DudeBro Leader Of The DudeBro Force
    Premium Member

The Wanderer
    My sim self got abducted alot by those damn aliens XD got a few alien kids from that.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Eca
    Fine

Eca
    Ultimate Member

In a family almost my all male sims gave birth alien babies. The last generation was from alien sims.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Lovlyb
    Playful

I don't play them much only when I'm forced. When they decided to abducted my male sims and get them pregnant. Or any of my families I play. I always get visits from them. But lately not much I guess they have tried them all and now bored with them. I really don't like when they do that abductions on my family :mad:. I get the same results when I play Sims 3 also, this abduction happen to often.:(

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. BellatrixClovis
    Inspired

I have recently started a legacy where the theme is very sci-fi/alien oriented, and I quite like playing with them so far. I only got GTW recently so that's still very new for me.

I like everything with them so far... but the whole embarrassed/ashamed when they are discovered. I just don't like that kind of ideas. I've just decided to give my aliens the Shameless (?) reward trait and I hope it'll help. Otherwise I'll probably use a mod.

17. oiilive
    Happy

Aliens are quite awesome. I did not made one yet but maybe in the future. ^^ I've had an experience with aliens. My sim was sleeping and suddenly just wake up and go outside.. I was like what he is doing? But suddenly flying saucer came and just get him somewhere. I was reading that if they take a man he is going to be pregnant, but my sim was not. And when my sim was looking for someone who want to arrested when he was asking someone in my notification I read that I discovered an alien XD