1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

Annoying problems since Dec. patch

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Cinthila, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Cinthila

Cinthila
    • 3/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Get Together

So I have started a new game this month after downloading the latest patch. Since then, I have had several issues and I don't know if they are related.

First, no hired sim ever show up to my event. I have tried to hire trough the phone and using the object (bar or fridge) directly and always end up paying for staff that never shows up. I have realized that they don't show to non active sims' parties either.
    Second, when a group of sims are eating at the same time there is a glitch, they all reset shaping a "T" with their arms, it's very weird. I looked it up and apparently a few have been having this issue and it has nothing to do with CC, and tried playing without and it still did the same thing.
    My third problem is with the doctor career with Get to Work. I am level 8 and my sim has to deliver a baby. Since I knew no one was pregnant in my town I meddled and made it happen for a few couples. But none of them came to the hospital when it was time to give birth ! Instead, I got the mission to take care of a sim in labor that supposedly arrived but was no where to be found. I am stuck at this level as look as I don't complete the task.

If anyone has a solution to any of these problems or is experiencing the same thing, please let me know. It's frustrating !