Any New Expansions?

Discussion in 'SC Social News & Updates' started by Annaaaaa, Jul 21, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Annaaaaa
    Happy

So I was just playing sims 4 and I got kind of bored with the 2 expansion packs, and I was just wondering if anyone has maybe heard a rumour or something about there next expansion pack? I would definitely want a hotel expansion or like an expansion were you can go on vacations and depending on where you go there are activities (e.x skiing, going to the beach or maybe just explore the country) like that would be awesome!

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Kai Chen
    Happy

Kai Chen Not taking custom mod requests.
    Staff Member

Interpreter
    One should be announced in the beginning of August, at Gamescom. Gamescom 2016 will run from Wednesday, August 17th to Sunday, August 21st at Cologne’s Koelnmesse exhibition centre.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  3. SailorDrew
    Focused

I'm super ready for an EP. Like @Kai Chen said they should be announcing one soon. Fingers crossed it's 'Seasons'! Someone else said that there should be another one at the beginning of 2017, but I don't know how credible that is.

If you're bored w/the EP's there are a few mods that are pretty up there with expansions-- there's the grocery store mod, and a couple that allow you to go to school/ college.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Annaaaaa
    Happy

I also saw some where that they have been planning to release a ''Pets'' expansion since 2015, but I mean we'll see what they come up with!

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. lovesimmer
    Happy

I really do hope we get more expansions for sure, thwy have only released 2 and like 78 stuff packs!!!

6. lovesimmer
    Happy

:);):(:mad::confused::p:D:eek::rolleyes:o_O:heartts42::heartts42::heartts42::heartts42::heartts42::heartts42::heartts4::heartts4::heartts4::heartts4::heartts4::voodoodoll::unicorn::thumbsdown::champagne::champagne::burningheart2::burningheart::star::pinata::exhausted2::gloomy::plumbob::exhausted2::yum::startled::cat:

• Like Like x 1
  7. eprescseresznye
    Inspired

I think the next expansion pack will be Generations, but we will se soon :)

8. directionermimux
    Fine

Creator

Graphic Designer/Student
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15053237#Comment_15053237
    :(

• Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  9. Shinzhia
    Inspired

Supreme Member

Painter
    I wish for an EP...
    I still prefer getting EPs than SPs.
    GPs are an option as well.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Bananenagent
    Happy

Pets? xD I think, the hints are emphatically, but I dont know :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Kai Chen
    Happy

Staff Member

Interpreter
    It's possible and even likely, given how reliable leaks have been. If an EP should be released in the second trimester (April / May / June), it would be announced in the beginning of April.

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. Lil Sparrow
    Fine

Premium Member

Even though EA/Maxis has denied any plans regarding Seasons, there have been some hints found pointing towards that being under work. As for Pets, I believe it's very likely they will announce it before summer. I imagine summer would be a perfect time to publish Pets, as in summer, you normally would go out with your pets a lot in real life as well.

I remember some person who works/worked for EA/Maxis saying they wouldn't release a winter pack in summer, for example. That is, they try to think which time of the year the players would likely buy the pack. So taking this in account, it would make sense if they announced the next EP/GP in April/May - if it is Pets.

13. Kai Chen
    Happy

Staff Member

Interpreter
    If we have an EP before July, it will be announced in a week or two.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lil Sparrow
    Fine

Premium Member

@Kai Chen Haha I tried so hard to sound like an intellect :baghead:

I hope the quarterly teaser will have hints towards an EP!

15. yhansims
    Focused

I hope they will announce something like Generations. :) But I think Pets will come first because of the hints found in game.

16. thesimsimmer
    Confident

Praying it will be pets!

17. DanDx4
    Very Happy

Drawing, gaming, video montage.
    Of course we'll have Pets and Seasons ! I mean with all the hints like the toddler's book about seasons you remember ?

And back then when the Dine Out GP (which came out before the toddlers), there was a baby bottle and a teddy bear on the chef station. Few months later, toddlers arrived in TS4 !

We just have to be patient :rolleyes:

Attached Files: