Anyone make a working mall?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get to Work' started by Nugua, Oct 9, 2015.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Nugua
    Inspired

Nugua Premium Member
    109/135

Full time awesome/mom, youtuber wannabe
    I'm wanting to make a mall for a destination world I made for my families and especially honeymooners. Thing is, I was wondering if you could create a large lot, like a mall, with different "shops", set the lot to retail, and it still work the same as just a single retail shop.

2. Omac
    Inspired

Omac Premium Member
    69/90

Unemployed Writer
    I don't see why not, but it would need a really big lot. I'm terrible at building so I won't even attempt something so big. My point is the new 64x64 lot will be large enough.

3. Tatiana
    Very Sad

Tatiana Procrastinator Extraordinaire Staff Member
    200/225

I did it. I'm from New Orleans so I demolished the extra museum in WC and made it into Jax's Brewery. It has multiple stores in the bottom; a bakery, electronics, clothing, etc. I had Bella purchase it and set everything up for sale. Then I saved it to my bin and put it into my save. NPCs run the store. It is hit or miss though because I tried to make it just like Jax's and put a "bar" on top and a pool to indicate the hotel. Most of the times, the Sims would rather order drinks or swim than shop, lol.

I never actually ran it so no idea how well it works. It's fine for a place for my Sims to go visit and hang out.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. directionermimux
    Fine

directionermimux Nerdo Creator
    165/180

Graphic Designer/Student
    So Cool

• Thank you! Thank you! x 1