Are you excited for The Sims 4 Seasons? (POLL)

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Seasons' started by jovjovan, May 28, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
?

Are you excited for The Sims 4 Seasons?

1. YES!

212 vote(s)
    91.4%
  2. Kinda

17 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. No.

3 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. jovjovan
    Very Inspired

jovjovan Founder Staff Member
    145/180

Graphic Designer
    The long-awaited The Sims 4 Seasons Expansion Pack is finally happening!

With all the screens, trailer and information we've received about the game so far, are you looking forward to purchasing the game or have you already pre-ordered it? Let us know by voting in the poll and share your opinions with us!

• Like Like x 6
  2. KidDude

KidDude
    3/12

Snow depth and snow not accumulating on roofs (also there isn't actual snow, it's all shadows and terrain paints) killed it for me..

• Like Like x 1
  3. Caio

Caio
    1/12

ME TOO. It's awful, I'm so disappointed about it. Not excited anymore.

4. Kai Chen
    Happy

Kai Chen Not taking custom mod requests. Staff Member
    180/225

Interpreter
    I'm glad I'm not expecting children, because that would have me less excited and it would be unfair to my babies!

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Athena Apollos
    Festive

Athena Apollos
    1/12

I don't understand what all the fuss is surrounding snow depth. Snow doesn't accumulate all at once. And not every place that gets snow can measure it in feet or mètres. I would hope that Oasis Springs only gets a dusting compared to say, Windenburg, which should get piles of it. It makes much more sense for EA to vary the snow fall and accumulation based on the climate of each individual world. Remember, they DID tell us that each world will have a unique climate and weather pattern. We haven't even seen the final product yet...

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. blackice
    Inspired

blackice
    3/12

On Twitter, the Sims did respond to this issue by saying that it wouldn't just be flat terrain paint everywhere. They said they couldn't reveal all of the details so soon, but they said to not be disappointed. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. oliviadzielinska
    Confident

oliviadzielinska
    8/12

Seasons has to be one of my favourite pack from the past editions. Can’t wait for this one! Hopefully University pack follows this one soon

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. JassonTan
    Sad

JassonTan
    6/12

I'm kinda excited how the seasons will work! Like months ago, I thought how will those backdrops would be affected if there is seasons pack. And then how the sky is just a blue background with no real cloud, how cloud is just a long picture that rotates around the world. Because you know, you can actually see if it's going to rain, fog or snowing in The Sims 3, because the cloud is kinda like the precipitation. And how it would work between worlds, bcs this is the first time where we can travel to another world without starting a new game. EXCITED!

9. aadrianova
    Fine

aadrianova
    8/12

totally, best piece of content since longer time, last one I felt so excited about was City Living

10. Rissa Ingram
    Very Inspired

Rissa Ingram
    6/12

Can't wait till Seasons comes out :p it has been ages since I've played Sims 4 and this is making me want to play it again. Can't wait to see what they add into the pack.

11. Lori Horta
    Playful

Lori Horta
    6/12

I am so excited. I look forward to the new gameplay it brings.

12. Absafraginlootly
    Inspired

Absafraginlootly Premium Member
    54/68

It would be cool if certain weather was more common in different worlds. Like Forgotten Hollow was more inclined towards being rainy and over cast whilst Oasis Spring is sunnier and get more of a dry cold with less snow in winter.

13. Sims invasion
    Happy

Sims invasion
    13/23

I'm beyond thrilled having seasons out! Finally!!!!!!!!! :):):D:D

14. Adamskii6
    Very Happy

Adamskii6
    28/45

I chose yes even though I'm really not. I need snow depth, leaves slowly decaying and growing and randomized weather confirmed in order to be excited.

:)

15. jamesfluker
    Confident

jamesfluker
    6/12

I just think it'll make the game feel that much more immersive. I always loved the ambient sounds of rain in The Sims, and the sound design in TS4 is gorgeous, so the changing seasons and the ways sims interact with them will just make everything that much better :)

16. ferrets
    Very Sad

ferrets
    6/12

I'm so excited for it. I always have to wait for the EP's to go on sale because I really can't afford them, but I'm stoked for whenever I end up getting it. Really hope they add new outfit slots!!!

17. Perplexing05

Perplexing05
    6/12

Its likely that I wont get it until July, but im excited still :happy:

18. Annabelle
    Dazed

Annabelle
    39/45

I'm beyond stoked this EP is coming out. I haven't played in a while and now, with the release date just around the corner, I'm back into it. :) Unfortunately never was able to purchase Seasons in S2 and 3, so I am very much looking to playing it for the first time. :D