Bowling Stuff Pack - Will You Use It? Information Thread

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Bowling Night' started by RemiTheSim, Feb 2, 2017.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
?

Will you be buying this pack?

1. YES!

29 vote(s)
    42.0%
  2. No, I think I'll pass on this one.

20 vote(s)
    29.0%
  3. It's too early to say yet.

20 vote(s)
    29.0%
  1. RemiTheSim
    Inspired

RemiTheSim
    1/12

YouTuber//Student
    Hello Simmers! Today I am going to be talking about Stuff Pack 10 (A.K.A Bowling Stuff), if you are going to buy it, speculation and what we can expect from this pack. Please feel free to comment with your opinions!

First, let's have a look at what we can expect from this pack. Personally, I'm quite exited for some more realistic activities for my Sims! I think we've been in need of more games/entertainment for Sims and I think Bowling is a nice idea. I'm hoping for some more, realistic retro bowling alley things such as curved seats and ramps for toddlers/children! I think they'd be really nice, but we don't have enough information at this time to say whether we will or not. Of course, please remember this is still very early on so we don't know everything that will come out of this pack.
    I'm also hoping for a new Bowling Alley venue, even though it is a stuff pack and we don't get venues normally with them. I think if we don't get a venue from this pack, it'll be quite a big disappointment to a lot of Simmers. If there are no venues, it means that houses will need a bowling alley area or adding ones in to pre-made venues, which I think nobody will really be bothered with. Hopefully, we can get some more light on this subject sooner or later.

Speculation, what do we think we could get from this pack? As I said earlier, I said I was hoping for some more retro-styled Bowling Alleys! I think they'd go very nicely with vintage glamour stuff and luxury party, as they are slightly more retro. I'm also hoping for some new home decors/outfits, especially shoes! I know we never tend to pay much attention to the smaller clothing details, such as shoes and accessories, but I'm hoping for rental bowling shoes! Imagine that, your sim just ordering a pair of bowling shoes then getting them in their CAS inventory! To go with this, I think more options would be nice for higher level Bowling Skills! Oh yes, did I mention? I'm hoping for a Bowling Skill to come with this pack! I'd really like children's skills to be boosted, and teenagers-elders get a specific skill. It'd also be very cool if elderlies had problems with bowling, like they did with sliding in Backyard Stuff! I think that'd be a nice little touch. As I have mentioned, it is still in the very early stages, so I can't promise we'll get all of this.

What do you think then? Are you going to buy this pack when it comes out? In my opinion, I think I will! In real life, I love bowling and would love to create some Sims who want to become bowling masters! Even though it's too early to say, I think The Sims will really pull out some amazing things from this pack.

That's all for this post! Thank you for reading, bye!

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Megan Johnson
    Very Happy

Megan Johnson
    1/12

I think it will be alot of fun! All of your ideas are getting me really excited lol! I think people are judging it too early, and aren't giving it a chance! No, it's not University, Seasons, or Pets, but it still sounds like alot of fun!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yaushiposh
    Inspired

Yaushiposh
    18/23

I'm excited for it for the most part! I agree that the Sims 4 really needed more regular types of hobbies and entertainment in it. I hope that this stuff pack will be just the start of more content like this in the future. How cool would more hobby stuff packs be? Like a crafting SP for example, where your sim can knit sweaters that will actually show up in CAS afterwards. Or a cleaning SP; I'd love to be able to do the laundry and have my sims clean up more than the bathrooms and kitchen every so often. Maybe even vacuum? It would go great with the Vintage Glamour pack, since butlers could do these activities too. Anything to make the game feel more real is what I want.

But I digress... I do think I need to see more of what the bowling pack has to offer before I decide to buy it. Like you said, if it doesn't come with the bowling alley lot type it will be very disappointing and make the whole pack kind of pointless. I think that to make this pack more than just bowling, it would be neat if it also included a pool table, a claw machine, and some other arcade games (pinball?). I'd also like to see a toy bowling kit for toddlers than can be placed anywhere. I love your idea too that old people have a harder time bowling and that adults have a specific bowling skill. Maybe even a bowling enthusiast aspiration would be neat.

4. RemiTheSim
    Inspired

RemiTheSim
    1/12

YouTuber//Student
    I'd just like to say thank you to The Sims Community on Twitter for featuring this! I'm honestly so grateful, thank you!

5. Meperkey

Meperkey
    3/12

I would love a daycare area in gyms & bowling alley for toddlers. Also i hope the bowling alley has diner, arcade, etc. How fun!

6. Nomiko13
    Very Focused

Nomiko13 Ultimate Member
    74/90

Writer, Student
    I'm definitely buying this pack when it comes out! I agree that it'd be a disappointment if it doesn't come with a venue, because then it would mean that I'd have to build a venue myself, which I really don't feel like doing. lol