Cant download Sims 4 Cats and Dogs

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by AbbyFennec, Nov 10, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. AbbyFennec

I preordered the game and it wont let me download it. It Gives me an error, I have tried restarting my PC and restarting my WIFI but still i get an error.

2. Laura Morris

Cancel your payment for the pack and rebuy the pack. I had that issue and it instantly started to download.

3. Laura Morris

Origin had some sort of issue and basically send multiple emails, basically saying that there was ancient issue with your purchase.... They wouldn't not have taken any of the money for the game so you should be fine and simply buy it again. Hope this has helped

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Julia Cantrell
    Angry

I pre-ordered and still can not download!! What do I do?! I’ve been looking forward all day to download and my day is almost done! Help!!

5. Nuclearxpotato
    Tense

Wait three more minutes, that's its official release time in the US.

6. Lexis13
    Very Angry

It says I need to check my internet connection but the internet is fine. I'm not going to cancel and reorder because the card doesnt work anymore and it was a gift. What do I do?? I've been waiting months for nothing basically.

7. Shuten
    Happy

But how do you cancel your payment? Especially when it's pre-order? I can't find the option anywhere..

8. Laura Morris

Go to your origin and where it has said origin in the top banner press it, from there go to order history and it will send you to EA from there press order history again and you will be able to find your previous purchases. Find the cats and fog and press the plus sign and under the status part, it should give you three options press cancel