1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

Castaway Advanced Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by SimplyNando, Nov 26, 2015.

1. SimplyNando
    Very Tense

SimplyNando Staff Member
    • 19/23

THE MORE EXTREME CASTAWAY EXPERIENCE!
    Required: Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Perfect Patio Stuff (optional), Spooky Stuff (optional)

[​IMG]

Get your Sims on the big island through the cheat (testingcheats true) and "shift + click" (teleport here)

ALLOWED:
    1-4 Sims are allowed.

You can have as much money as you want.
    Paying the bills.
    Moving furniture you discover and find.
    Swimming in the lagoon next to the waterfalls.

NOT ALLOWED:
    Leaving the lot with any of your Sims.
    Buying random items from build/buy menu.
    (Re)move any flowers until you reach Level 5 at gardening.
    Cook marshmallows.
    Getting pregnant with a baby.

HOW TO START:
    You have to start with gardening, wood working, guitar playing and fishing.
    There are plants, a workbench a fishing spot and a guitar waiting for you.

Eat the harvestables you harvest from the plants or go fishing and cook the fish using the fireplace.
    To keep your Sims' hygene up use the sink.
    You're SIms won't be able to use a toilet and pee themselves UNTIL they craft a toilet.

[​IMG]

You will come across these three types of doors. You are only allowed to remove the stones in front of them (basically to unlock them) if you reach certain requirements.

All doors require a gardening level of 5!

White Door:
    Reach Level 5 in the Painting Skill

Black Door:
    Reach Level 5 in the Mixology Skill

Brown Door:
    Reach Level 5 in the Handiness Skill

There is a door leading to a sauna which can only be opened, if you find all SIX hidden vases.

By opening up the BLACK DOOR you get access to the container on the other island. The goal is then reaching
    Level 10 in the Wellness Skill and teleporting off the island. (All of your Sims have to reach that level).

BUILDING/BUYING
    You're only allowed to place walls, floors, doors and windows and only in a wooden look.
    The rest of the furniture is either gained through the discovered items or the work bench.

[​IMG]

You are allowed to live in the caves.

TIPS
    Master wood working as fast as possible to get the toilet.

COUNTING THE POINTS
    For every Skill Level you reach you get 1 point. If one of your Sims dies you loose 10 points.

DOWNLOAD
    Download the Island Lot through the galery: https://goo.gl/mmhkzG

• Creative Creative x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Lord_DudeBro
    Happy

Lord_DudeBro Leader Of The DudeBro Force Premium Member
    • 139/180

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff

Woot Woot :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lord_DudeBro
    Happy

• 139/180

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff

Going to be giving new clothes and changing up some of the hairs to some of my 4 sims for this challenge XD

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lord_DudeBro
    Happy

• 139/180

Day 1 The castaway crew are on the island will they all stay alive on this new island? Find out on the many days to come on:
    Castaway Advanced Challenge:eek:
    Day 1.png

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lord_DudeBro
    Happy

• 139/180

God damn it WHY ME -again- :eek:
    Not Again.png

Look like Mr.burnt chair came back as Mr.burnt rock :confused: oh boy
    Mr.Burnt Rock.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Lord_DudeBro
    Happy

• 139/180

Well so far on day 1 all my sims are somewhat sleepy XD

7. Lord_DudeBro
    Happy

• 139/180

Me thinks four sims will be abit too hard in the long run with only one bed to share XD

8. Lord_DudeBro
    Happy

• 139/180

After much thinking here having four sims on this advanced challenge maybe abit too hard for me XD

Going to hit the Restart button XD
    I'll start off with 2 sims XD

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lord_DudeBro
    Happy

• 139/180

Day 1 Ok let try this again with two sims XD my sim self and Nene will they stay alive on this new more bigger island? Find out in the many days to come on;
    Castaway Advanced Challenge -Take 2- :confused:
    Day 1.png

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lord_DudeBro
    Happy

• 139/180

ARE YOU BEEPING KIDDING ME HERE WHY ME LORD WHY :eek:
    WHY ME !!!!!.png

Look like Mr.burnt chair came back as Mr.burnt wood :confused: He always comes back :confused: -See I'm not crazy- :eek:
    He came back XD.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Lord_DudeBro
    Happy

• 139/180

Day 2 Roasting my fish here while Mr.burnt wood tell me is stories how he follow me here to this island. :confused:
    Day 2.png

12. Lord_DudeBro
    Happy

• 139/180

Day 3 Getting some fishes for my morning meal while Nene sleeps with her Giggly illness o_O
    Day 3.png

• Like Like x 1
  13. G3n3qu1s
    Bored

G3n3qu1s Crazy Lady Here Storyteller
    • 135/180

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 City Living

If I win either Outdoor Retreat or Spa day I'll buy the other and do this challenge :p

It looks really interesting and I've been DYING to try it! :(

• Like Like x 2
  14. G3n3qu1s
    Bored

G3n3qu1s Crazy Lady Here Storyteller
    • 135/180

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 City Living

When Get Together comes out will we be allowed to use the bushes for peeing/sleeping?

15. Lord_DudeBro
    Happy

• 139/180

Day 4 More roasting the fishes here XD
    Day 4.png

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lord_DudeBro
    Happy

• 139/180

Day 5 leveling up gardening and handiness skills XD

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lord_DudeBro
    Happy

• 139/180

Day 6 Oh god trying to sing here and i got hearts coming out of my mouth here. :eek:
    Day 6.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Lord_DudeBro
    Happy

• 139/180

Day 7 Oh my god self's :eek:
    Day 7.png

• Like Like x 2
  19. Lord_DudeBro
    Happy

• 139/180

Day 8 So yea Mr.burnt woods brother came along here Mr.burnt rock. :confused:
    Day 8.png

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Lord_DudeBro
    Happy

• 139/180

Day 9 Today Nene is going to be roasting her fishes while doing her gardening and handiness skills while my sim self is sleeping away XD
    Day 9.png

• Like Like x 1