1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

CC Mirrors not working?

Discussion in 'Custom Content Corner' started by Yaushiposh, Feb 22, 2017.

?

Are your CC mirrors broken?

1. Yes, after I got the Vampire gamepack

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Yes, after the most recent update

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, but I'm not sure at what point they broke

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. No, they work fine and I have the game pack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No, they work fine and I DON'T have the game pack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Yaushiposh
    Inspired

Yaushiposh
    6/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff

I have a few CC mirrors in my game, some that were converted from TS2 to TS4 and one other random mirror by an entirely different creator and I love to use them since they're so varied from the in-game ones. But after either the last update or when I got the Vampire game pack (I updated but didn't play before I bought/installed the pack so I'm not sure which it was), whenever I try to place them I get a "script call failed" error. My bet for why this is happening is that since vampires do not appear in mirrors, there was some kind of change in the coding that makes cc mirrors no longer work. I don't really know how these things work though.

I was wondering if this was something that only was happening to me and if anyone has encountered this as well, if they knew of a way to fix it? I want my mirrors back. ;-;

Also sorry if this is the wrong category for this. I wasn't sure if CC Corner or Technical Discussion would be a better place to ask.

2. Skanning

Skanning
    8/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires

S4S has a batch fix for mirrors since the vampires arrived. You might try that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  3. Yaushiposh
    Inspired

Yaushiposh
    18/23

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff

Thank you so much! I'll check it out

4. Kristin Johnson

Kristin Johnson
    6/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff

This is true. I used it to fix my mirrors and my rugs were the same way.