}CC REQUEST{ Any working clayified/maxis match mods?

Discussion in 'Request Hub' started by TheFallenRavenclaw, Nov 11, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. TheFallenRavenclaw
    Festive

So I'm very upset that all of my cc doesn't work anymore and I was hoping that someone knew what CC works? This is one of my sims I made before the patch. They are obviously covered in CC and now I can't even edit them or create another sim because of the update.

2. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth
    Storyteller

Writer
    That's the nature of using mods and CC. Sometimes they break when new patches come out and not all creators will update. Just how it goes, unfortunately. It's what you sign up for when you use them.

On a more positive note, I have working CC but I doubt it's what you're looking for. I make unnatural hair colours for kids and toddlers that are genetic so any Sims with one of the 5 unnatural hair colours in the game (purple pastel, hot pink, dark blue, turquoise, and green) can pass that hair colour along to their children. I usually update for every pack unless it takes me a while to get a new pack. The hair is 100% Maxis-match. I just recoloured all the existing child and toddler hair in the game. I didn't touch the textures.

You can check them out on my resources page. I host them here.