Clothing/Objects Survey is Up!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nomiko13, May 18, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Nomiko13
    Very Focused

Ultimate Member

Writer, Student
    It's here!
    I'm going to take it right now :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blue
    Playful

Just voting now, I'm so happy with some of the concepts!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yaushiposh
    Inspired

I love a lot of the items in this, it made it hard to choose! Which was your guys most favorite furniture or clothing item from the selection? I really love #3 the twig wreath, #12 the basket stack, and rug #8. I'd give up those three just to have #18 though. The amount of times I've needed a simple hanging light bulb like that for my builds is crazy, I know I'd definitely get my use out of it if it were added to the pack.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Zeusmomo
    Inspired

Student
    Clothing was okay but the Furnitures are very bohemian. I really like the vibe to it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. swcheppes
    Dazed

I'm sad because I want it all

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nomiko13
    Very Focused

Ultimate Member

Writer, Student
    My fave items from the furniture had to be #12, #45, #46, #47, #52, #53, #54, #55, #56, #61 <3

That basket stack was just beautiful and the rugs were hard to choose, but I chose #8 & #9. It was so hard! I wanted all that furniture </3

As for clothing, I really loved #1 for female child clothing, #14 shoes, #33 shirt, #39 full body outfit, & #61 pants

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. kiarasims
    Playful

I love the general theme but it's so hard to choose!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Zeusmomo
    Inspired

Student
    There was a Discussion on the Sims Forums before the Voting where the players could share the photos of the objects they want in the game and seeing the creators really check these and listen what we ask for is truly satisfying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Nomiko13
    Very Focused

Ultimate Member

Writer, Student
    very satisfying <3 though I was sad that the full body outfit in Style B on the female wasn't an option for clothing choices. That outfit was so cute!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yaushiposh
    Inspired

Oh right! I found it odd that hairstyles were not an option as something to vote on. Every stuff pack has come with a hairstyle except the Spooky Stuff Pack. I wonder if this means we will not be getting any hairstyles or if there are some items that will be in this pack that we just don't get to vote on (aside from the new game play objects). Now, I can't remember if anything in the rules stated if EVERY item in the pack would be community picked or if just a majority of them will be. If it's the latter, along with some hairstyles, maybe that female full body outfit from the Style B example image (that I also loved and was sad to see wasn't a voting option) could still be part of the stuff pack if it was something they decided they absolutely wanted and didn't want to leave it up to voting whether it made it in?

• Like Like x 1
  11. betheny

full-time student
    i'm really loving the male clothing, just wish there were more for toddlers ;(

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nomiko13
    Very Focused

Ultimate Member

Writer, Student

:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  13. Wittylady

Just voted !

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yaushiposh
    Inspired

Oh, thank you so much! It'll be interesting to see their reasoning behind excluding it from voting. I'm glad though that the pack will have hairstyles.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1