[Color Wheel] Must be Possible!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adamskii6, Sep 17, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Adamskii6
    Energized

I'm back at it again!

I made a post some months ago about Color Wheels and this is a new one as I REFUSE to give up on this topic!

We know the game can handle color wheels now as TS4 Cats & Dogs are going to have them for Create a Pet, so why should we stop there? Why should it be fair that pets have much more customization than their owners?

Note: I 100% realize a Color Wheel like the one in TS3, as well as Create a Style, is NOT a possibility for this game! BUT, a color wheel is...

Now you're probably thinking; "Uhh, but um, they would have to change every hairstyle from the base, in order for us to have color wheels, duh..."
    -
    Incorrect! Only if we were to have them like the TS3 ones which were mapped for roots, middle and ends...

If you remember what the colors of the mappings were, you'll know that one was red, one was green, and one was blue... In The Sims 4 we have a very bright red haircolor for every single hairstyle (Toddler to Elder)... If we got a color wheel for this we could change that red color to ANY color we desire, with a tool like Hue/Saturation from Photo Editing Softwares! So it IS possible and we need to push EA to make this happen because DAMN 18 haircolors is starting to really piss me off...

Here's what it could look like:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

These colors were all created from the red hair color simply using a Hue & Saturation slider in Photoshop:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'd love to hear your thoughts!!! Please show EA this because we NEED a Color Wheel for hair (+ skin and eyes)!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Adamskii6
    Energized

To add to this, I'm actually fine with clothing and furniture not having intense customization like Create a Style, because it's kind of realistic and yes, would be extremely hard for EA to add at this point... Haircolor, skincolor and eyecolor is just SO personal and really needs this intense customization... I believe in you EA please :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wolfiie
    Embarrassed

i really wish this comes, even if its only for hair. i would love it for clothes and build mode even more, but..... that would be harder. Fingers crossed for the color wheel!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pettro33
    Happy

Yeah, I agree. In real life, you cannot pick clothes in all colours you want, but hair color and so on can be dyed, and I miss normal purple, not this lavender. But yes, also finger-crossed, this needs to be in game! Great job Adamskii! ♥

• Like Like x 2