Create a Pet

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs' started by Duwsh, Oct 10, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Duwsh
    Inspired

Premium Member

Just watching all the footage from yesterday, just wanted to say that the tools to create pets are astonishing, absolutely fantastic! I hope this is the new standard for expansion packs, looks to be the best pets EP ever.

What does everyone else think?

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Pettro33
    Happy

I agree with you. As I saw all those videos (not all tho :p) I have to say SimGuruLyndsay was right when she was annoucing: "Those pets are going to be most charming..." And yeah she was right, I absolutely love it, border collies look so cute in it, can't wait until November 10th! :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. RoboSpongie
    Dazed

I think it's really neat, pretty surprised that we get raccoons and foxes for other animals instead of horses or some other small critters ( never got to try horses in TS3 sadly oh well ) either way looking forward to the pack

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. MeaganJo
    Very Happy

MeaganJo Builder
    Platinum Member

Stay at home mom and grandma
    I personally enjoyed it, I love the pets and their reactions. Can't wait to see if Poms can be fluffy. Not hot on the sticker paint besides the actual fur stripes and seriously love how you can make a mutt with different breeds or PomChi's!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Duwsh
    Inspired

Premium Member

I'm so happy with the amount of breeds we've got, and the fact we can combine them in CAP so easily is huge! I'm not a huge cat person but the cats in game look fantastic, will have to try some out!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Wolfiie
    Embarrassed

i just cant wait to get my hands on the CAP. It is everything we wanted and much more! i hope other expansions will be as great as this one!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. tbwktm
    Festive

Premium Member

student
    I really loved it, it looks amazing! It made me even more excited for the release of the EP!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. morathami
    Very Happy

I absolutely agree! It's so detailed and finally, we'll get the color wheel! I cant' wait to see what the community will make. I think it'll be HUGE! Like everyone can make their real-life cats and dogs or probably their dream pets? :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ZareianaSims
    Very Happy

This pack is above and beyond my expectations, I was so excited for it, and after watching all the gameplay and livestreams it's even better than I imagined! The pets can be so distinct from each other in looks and traits :D I'm team cats :cat: for sure, but will dabble in my sims owning dogs too since there are so many options!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Ice Wire
    Sad

I think the new expansion looks AMAZING! I love how in-depth they went with their Create-A-Pet, and the wide variety of options, breeds and traits that we can pick. Did I mention the breeds? THERE'S SO MANY I LOVE IT <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Andauril91
    Focused

I love the paint tool because I can finally give my pet simselves all the little unique details that make their real life counterparts so wonderful and distinct. My cat, for example, has a little white spot on her - black - brow, and I'm so happy I can give that spot to her sim recreation. I just love how in depth the CAP tool is. Knowing me, I'll spend ours just recreating my cats and my dog.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Chelsea Cat
    Inspired

retired
    I've been waiting for this EP from the beginning of TS4. But when I heard some people moaning: "Where are pets? Why haven't they added them in TS4?" - I felt afraid. I always wanted to tell Gurus: "No, no! Don't hurry! It should be an awesome EP. And creating such a great EP is not easy. Take your time! Make purrfect pets. And we will wait for them"
    And here they are.:cat: :dogeyes: And they are even better than I could imagine. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::heartts4::heartts4::heartts4:
    I agree with everyone that TS4 Cats and Dogs are best cats&dogs ever!:shootingstar::shootingstar::shootingstar: What can I add to everything that was said here? Just my emotions: Wow! WOW! WOW!!! The CAP, the pets movements, their traits, their interactions with each other and with humans, the career of a vet... Everything is simply fantastic!

At first, I was a bit disappointed that cats and dogs are not controlled. I got used to controlled pets in TS3. And yes, I'm a dictator. LOL But a lot of people say that they don't like controlled pets in TS3. And I think they are right. Yes, making stories about pets will be more difficult. But who knows - maybe unpredictability will make our pet stories even more exciting. And yes, such unpredictable behaviour is much more natural.
    It would be great if my cats (in real life) did everything what I want. But that would make my life much more boring. Their disobedience makes them the cutest creatures in the world. :cat: :inlove:

So, making pets uncontrolled is a right decision. And I will repeat all the time: Thank you The Sims 4 for this amazing EP! :heartts4: You're the best! :startrophy:

13. Chelsea Cat
    Inspired

retired
    Raccoons are made of cats and foxes are made of dogs. Whereas horses are completely different creatures. They made so much in this EP for cats and dogs and the vets career etc. I guess this EP contains much more material than any EP ever.
    And I do believe that one day we will get an EP with horses (and unicorns ;) :unicorn:) And they will be the best ever. :puppyeyes:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Chelsea Cat
    Inspired

retired
    Funny fact: Before the stream I thought that the scissors in CAP are for neutering.:oops: :D

15. Chelsea Cat
    Inspired

retired