1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

Deleted basement ceiling turned black!

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by SimsJebee, May 15, 2017.

1. SimsJebee
    Dazed

SimsJebee
    • 6/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 City Living

Hii fellow simmers, I'm new here and I read the guidelines and searched before I post this, so please be gentle to me if I missed something! Thank you!

I'm currently building a semi-underground house. I deleted the ceiling above the underground garden and some part of the ceiling inside the house. You can see the effect from the ground floor.

[​IMG]

But when I move to basement level, all I could see was the black ceiling!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Is it a glitch? Or it's just what it is? I was gutted that I couldn't see the sky from the garden! Any suggestion would be much appreciated!