Dina and Nina in Sims 3????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by storylady70, Mar 11, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. storylady70

Ok, so I bought Sims 3 forever ago when it first came out. To be honest I wasn't a fan. I loved in Sims 2 that you could leave a household if you got bored and drop in on another household whenever you wanted. You didn't have to start a new game to play the multiple families. Anyway, I decided to give it a whirl again and I swear when I played it before I had played Dina and Nina when they were kids or at least teenagers. I can't find them in the game and it's driving me nuts. Were they ever in Sims 3 or did I make up the Caliente family when I played it before? I know I'm not going crazy! Please help me.

2. KatieLouise

Dina and Nina come with the world of Barnacle Bay. They're both Young Adults though - not sure what made you think they were children or teens.