Does anybody still play TS3?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KiranV, Feb 22, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Guineagab
    Playful

Guineagab
    1/12

Very recently got back into the game with my sister. We missed all of the features that made the game so great that The Sims 4 lacked, like the open world, create a style, and even being able to thank other sims for doing the dishes or praising them for working hard in their job. Even though the sims don't look as good as they do in TS4, and they lack emotions, I still find TS3 more enjoyable than TS4.

2. Vertigo
    Playful

Vertigo
    3/12

I do. I still play it for the features that 4 lacks.

3. Ladyhiggs44
    Focused

Ladyhiggs44
    6/12

I do just played a couple days ago , I also play two

4. Ripley

Ripley
    6/12

I would, I love TS3! But I can't play it because it's too buggy and crashes constantly :(

5. Monroe

Monroe
    8/12

I love it so much!!! I play it all the time still, im still missing a few expansion packs and stuff packs still though

• Like Like x 1
  6. ufozhou
    Fine

ufozhou
    6/12

I enjoy sims 3 with tons of MODs.

7. PINKUSFAMILY

PINKUSFAMILY
    6/12

I play on occasion ! I Love 3, But it is unreliable... The Lag and the crashes had wrecked it for me... I was even a World creator, But I think the fact that it was put on Origin, that Messed it up... Enough of that talk... I go back on occasion for Proms, after school activities, Weather, seasons.. Its a wonderful game, just a shame all too often the game ends crashing without me saving...

8. Starri
    Bored

Starri
    18/23

Cashier
    For me, it's the opposite. My Sims 3 game loads up in four minutes. I'd prefer that over twenty small loading screens. Drives me up a wall.

I have Sims 2, Sims 3, and Sims 4 (and Sims 1, but don't care to re-install it), but I've been playing Sims 3 for a legacy. Been giving it a break for a while, though.

9. stellasausus
    Playful

stellasausus
    1/12

Still play it, love the game so much <3