Does Go to school mod conflict with Deaderpool's Story progression mod?

Discussion in 'Modding Corner' started by Chaynne, Jul 31, 2015.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Chaynne

Chaynne
    8/12

Professional Procrastinator
    I have Go to School already installed and that's working brilliantly, but now my teens are getting closer to young adult, I want them to lead their own lives.

I want to install Deaderpool's MC Command Centre, but I'm not sure it will conflict the school mod or the careers mod, with I'm looking at installing in the near future. I'd appreciate any help I can get. Thanks x

2. Zerbu
    Happy

Zerbu Staff Member
    45/68

I haven't used the story progression mod, but I don't see why they'd conflict as they're completely different mods. The only thing you should be slightly worried about is the student generator addon, and even that's very unlikely to conflict.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chaynne

Chaynne
    8/12

Thanks Zerbu! *hugs*:proud:

4. rialrees

rialrees Premium Member
    74/90

i use both and there's no issue at all, both work brilliantly (note: i don't use the generator as i like to create and manage my own school kids to some extent) :)

*cough*

hi zerbu! *waves*

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chaynne

Chaynne
    8/12

Thanks rialrees, I'm going to download it later. I was so worried I was going to bork my game. Finally, my legacy spares can live a proper life and not just grow old and haunt the neighbourhood lol XD

• Like Like x 1
  6. BlackPiano

BlackPiano
    1/12

I know this is a hella old thread, but I have the newest MCC (4.3.0) and the newest Go To School mod, but the entire game I get a ton of lastException failures for Go To School. There is no way to disable the popups and the mod itself seems to be working fine and I can go to school just fine with my sims, but I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem and has anyone figured out how to fix it?

Attached Files:

7. wendy

wendy
    6/12

I got the samething.
    HAd to take out GTS tell it gets updated.

8. BlackPiano

BlackPiano
    1/12

That's unfortunate. Thanks for letting me know.