Dying Sims ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KalypsoBrn, Jul 11, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. KalypsoBrn

KalypsoBrn
    1/12

Do you remember in previous Sims games when you wanted a sim gone, you killed them in various different ways? Especially the 'deleting the door' trick.....welll i did this for an elder and by golly it is taking her way too long to starve and die!! & On top of that, when the other sim goes out of the house and we travel to another place, it's like the Elders needs have been replenished once we come back to the house!! WHYYY!! No food for you ma'am!!! STAY HUNGRY AND DIEEEE!! LOL ...

2. KalypsoBrn

KalypsoBrn
    1/12

it didn't seem like it took 3 or 4 days for someone to die of hunger lol or maybe I just don't remember

3. Hpfan28
    Very Energized

Hpfan28
    8/12

Technology
    I did this to my sim who I was done with playing their generation. It took like 4 days for them die. They somehow were able to survive without food, shower, social, and entertainment. Next time I am even deleting the bed. lol