1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

Events in City Living

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 City Living' started by ZadrillaZaleski, May 9, 2017.

1. ZadrillaZaleski

ZadrillaZaleski
    • 1/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 City Living

Hi everyone.
    First of all, I didn't find a thread on which I could introduce myself, so I think I'm going to do it here: I'm Zadrilla, I am a drawing artist in real life and I play from Italy (read: try not to laugh at my english please :) ).
    So, I bought this ep just today, and I love it! But I got some issues, maybe someone can help me: it happens now and then that a friend calls my Sim and tells something about a party here and there for the following night. As an example the friend called to tell my Sim about a party in the underground of some building in the fashion area for that same night at 10 pm, but nothing happened at that time. I tried to travel to the fashion area but I found just a crazy man with a St. Patrick hat and green socks :)
    Is there something I have to do to make my Sim go to that events? I don't know... it sounded really interesting! :p

Thank you!