1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

Export Your Sims 2 Storybooks!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SnarkyWitch, Jun 25, 2017.

1. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth Storyteller
    155/180

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Fitness Stuff

I love the storybook feature in Sims 2. I use it all the time to document the lives of my Sim families. Back in the day, you could package your storybook and upload it to TheSims2.com but those servers have been taken down years and years ago now so you can no longer do that.

Today, I was looking for a way to share my storybook without having to go through the arduous process of screencapping each and every page of the storybook and uploading them here. I found this program: http://www.geocities.ws/coltswalker/s2album/index.html

Now I haven't tried it out myself yet. I don't even know if the download links are still functional but did anyone else use this back in the day? It looks like a great way to preserve and share our Sims 2 storybooks if it still works!