Favorite of the active careers?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get to Work' started by NaterXander, Jul 25, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
?

Favorite active career?

1. Detective

9 vote(s)
    13.8%
  2. Doctor

26 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Scientist

22 vote(s)
    33.8%
  4. Business Owner

8 vote(s)
    12.3%
  1. SophiaAnnRaven
    Very Inspired

I absolutely love the scientist career. I have played the other two careers but there is always something that pulls me back to the scientist, I enjoy how there are scientistic breakthroughs and how you have to collect crystals and metal to craft different inventions, the chemist set and how you invent potions.And Aliens, I love Aliens, I never been to Sixam yet but I can't wait to see how pretty it is.

• Like Like x 1
  2. oiilive
    Happy

I've only played doctor and detective. ^^ Still discovering them but I like that I have mission to do. It's quite something new in sims so it's quite fun playing it. Maybe soon I will make my own buissness and create someone who is going to be scientist. I really like it what they did! From now on this is my favorite pack from sims. :D (stil waiting for seasons and pets) :D

3. Luciano
    Happy

Student
    I've not tried completely the business owner one, but my favourite is the scientist career. I think Doctor is repetitive and bored...

4. LiLN
    Dazed

I liked all the careers (soooo wish there were more you could follow them to work on). I love the animations on the police one especially the playing good cop/bad cop and searching the prisoners. The doctor career was fun when you were actually diagnosing and treating patients but I did get a bit tired of making beds, mopping the floor and talking with coworkers. The scientist is probably the one I liked best just cause you got cool things to take home (the sim ray) and could make the portal thing for the aliens. I also use the stuff from science career all the time especially for my poor sims. They get plant samples and analyze on the microscope in my science library community lot so they can get the pictures to sell for money or decorate. The science lab also had all those collectibles you could get around the property that were great for collectors and money.

• Like Like x 1
  5. seba.valengo
    Festive

My favorite of thouse would be scientist career, the reason its very simple ( clone machine )

6. Mr.Ultraviolence
    Fine

Mr.Ultraviolence A Certified Potato
    Storyteller

Coffee Enthusiast
    My favorite is the medical career it was really fun

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sdg4407
    Inspired

Future Web Designer
    It's a tie between doctor and business owner for me.