Feature(s) that you wish were included in Cats & Dogs?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs' started by Kamryn D, Oct 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Kamryn D

For me personally it would be dog shows/competitions. I find the training items (hoops and obstacles) in the pack quite pointless without dog shows included. Still, even without shows this pack is so awesome. Nov 10th could not come sooner :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Wolfiie
    Embarrassed

I am super excited for this pack and i love it, but i wish there was another supernatural character. We did not get one in get together, city living and now, cats and dogs.

3. Pettro33
    Happy

I would love more townies. :/

4. Icabodpatel

It would be cool if dogs could save drowning sims.

• Like Like x 3
  5. SallyC
    Inspired

Goddess of my Sim people
    Doghouses and some proper pet beds would have been "nice". To be honest, for me they are obligatory and I cannot understand why the only thing we'll get are those flat sheets or towels.

Yeah, I liked that Sims 2 tradition too and I really miss it. On the other hand the supernaturals we get in an own pack are far better. I mean, if they keep going on like in Vampires.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nayec5
    Happy

Yes, I miss a lots the doghouses too ... and what about those flat beds for dogs? A lot of stupid decorations and only TWO beds for dogs, that has no sense. :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Jehlani Williams

Pet jobs. Would’ve been amazing to have a police dog beside you

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. alexisaswhite

I wish there were more dog beds and bigger ones because the official ones look flat and maybe a teen job like petsitter and maybe supernatural creature like werewolves, it would fit perfectly and a mystery in the new town like a hidden place or a story like the two ghosts is get together but I’m super excited for the game, the gurus worked a lot on it and they can be proud of it, I’m not disappointed at all

9. Shergwang

I wish we could have traits like being allergic to cats and dogs. It would be interesting to see funny interactions that sims sneezes near pets, get sick at some point or they get tense when they’re near a cat or dog. Also maybe a trait that they hate cats and dogs. I mean not everyone likes cats or dogs. These are interesting negative traits to have and a bit realistic

• Like Like x 2
  10. ChrisLovesSims
    Happy

The fact that there are seriously so many cat condos yet no dog houses .... they couldn't even add ONE ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. DavidMak89

Petshop

• Like Like x 3
  12. MysticAura94

Honestly I’m really happy with everything we get in this expansion but I do agree about not having dog houses and the not having enough pet beds I feel like there should at least 3 or 4 different ones like the ones we already are getting and then those type of beds that are raised all the way around except for the part the dog uses to get in etc I think everyone knows what the standard dog beds look like in real world. And dog houses would have been nice like I understand what they are saying why they didn’t include them this time but sometimes people these days do still have dog houses even if their dogs don’t live outside because it is just a place to go for shelter if they happen to be outside for a while or you have no choice but to put a dog outside for whatever reason. I also agree that it would be cool if they would have added the ability for a dog to be a police dog as well it could have gone really well with that whole feature they put in to make the animal attack a certain sim lol and pet shops would have been cool too but overall the pack is great still even if we didn’t get certain features or controllable pets I mean in my opinion I like the fact that we can’t control them this time it was a little bit much for me with the sims 3 and not really realistic being able to control what they do and don’t do... it takes the joy out of having a pet if you can make them do everything or not do something.

13. eglegle
    Dazed

Wider variety of different animals and pets.

14. IonicSpork
    Playful

More Cat Salads!
    Cat Salad.png

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. marisims19

Omg the cat salads!
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Floshee
    Inspired

As it was mentioned above, I'd love to see more dog items. Cats have a lot of furniture, while there aren't even doghouses for canines. I'm also not a big fan of the animal beds, I think they are too flat

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. MsRachael
    Dazed

Student
    I agree that more pet items would be good. I was severely disappointed to find there wasn't a doghouse. One game play complaint I have, is that they didn't allow for different aging for dogs and cats. Personally, I like to control when my sims age, so I keep their lives on long and age them up when I want, this creates a problem though because I can't age up pets.

18. Nayec5
    Happy

I agree with some of you, a beautiful world, a lot of things to build and/or decorate, but they should have included more objects for dogs and cats and of course doghouses, they don´t even have water bowls, and what about the beds? they are horrible and too flat, poor animals. :(

MsRachael, you can age dogs or cats with a biscuit (I don't know the name in English, sorry) that you can buy in the veterinarian clinic (in the machine). ;)