1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

Game pack Idea

Discussion in 'Feedback, Suggestions & Ideas' started by snapple3004, Jul 10, 2017.

1. snapple3004

snapple3004
    6/12

So I love the sims but sometimes I can't do the stuff I would like to do. BUT I thought of a really cool idea, not sure if it's already been said or not so yeah. Anyways, what about themed game packs about our favorite shows or movies? All the time I see stuff for stuff like that in mods. For example you could do the Vampire Diaries, make Mystic Falls, lots that you would find such as the grill, houses, some clothes and the abilities they all have. BUT Throw in multiple story lines to follow and according to what you do is the story line you activate. This could be done with all kinds of TV shows, or movies. It would give the players something to follow and then maybe at the end of story get rewards somehow.

2. SereClair

SereClair
    6/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Fitness Stuff

That be fun but EA will have to make deal with network to officially release a game pack base on their shows....