1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !

Genetic Unnatural Hair Colours for Kids (Stuff Packs) 3.0

Hair recolours for kids that let them inherit unnatural colours from parents.

1. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth
    Storyteller

Writer
    ashleighanne90 submitted a new resource:

Genetic Unnatural Hair Colours for Kids (Stuff Packs) - Hair recolours for kids that let them inherit unnatural colours from parents.

Read more about this resource...

2. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

Storyteller

Writer
    ashleighanne90 updated Genetic Unnatural Hair Colours for Kids (Stuff Packs) with a new update entry:

Not Compatible with May 25, 2017 Patch

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Atreya

Thank you for making these colors. They make the game complete.
    I hope you don't mind me asking but are you planning on adding the children hair from the vintage glamour pack?

4. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

Storyteller

Writer
    Hi Atreya, I'm glad you like my recolours. I was planning on updating this resource, but my cat of 18 years got very sick and had to be put to sleep yesterday so all my projects have come to a halt. I'll be sure to let everyone know when I get around to updating this.

5. Atreya

Sorry to hear about you pet. I know from experience how 1 thing in life can put everything else on hold. Take your time.
    And thanks again for all hair you already recoloured.

• Thank you! Thank you! x 1
  6. Alexander Mikhaylov
    Bored

So sorry about your pet. You still will be able to play with it in The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs. When my dog died, I created it in The Sims 3 and it helped me.

7. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

Storyteller

Writer
    SnarkyWitch updated Genetic Unnatural Hair Colours for Kids (Stuff Packs) with a new update entry:

SS, VG, BY and HC Added. PP Fixed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

Storyteller

Writer
  9. MissAtlantis
    Happy

Hopefully I'll be able to go into my game today to check which hair it is, but I've notice that one of the female hairs doesn't change into blue. I'm not sure about the other colors, but did notice the blue not being available.

10. MissAtlantis
    Happy

Found the hair, its the same for both boys and girls, the black hair with purple tips doesn't come in any of the extra hair colors. BTW was wondering if you could do the kids and toddlers eyebrows or message me a link where i could go to get them?