1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !

Genetic Unnatural Hair Colours for Toddlers (Jan 2017 Patch) 2.0

Hair recolours for toddlers that let them inherit unnatural colours from parents.

1. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth Storyteller
    190/225

Writer
    ashleighanne90 submitted a new resource:

Genetic Unnatural Hair Colours for Toddlers (Jan 2017 Patch) - Hair recolours for toddlers that let them inherit unnatural colours from parents.

Read more about this resource...

2. badattextures

badattextures
    1/12

#2 badattextures, Mar 3, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    Hello ashleighanne90,

thank you for taking the time to make toddler hair genetic. I’ve searched for something like this and I’m very grateful for your work.

Apart from that I’ve noticed two little problems with your mod I wanted to bring to your attention:

First off, for the pfHair_PigTails and puHair_TwistOut hairs the platinum colour swatch appears to use the purple pastel texture when in CAS or in game. This does not affect inheritance, but certainly isn’t meant to be that way.

Secondly, the hair is not correctly sorted as per DisplayIndex. This has no effect when using your mod on it’s own, but when adding other colours the swatches are all over the place. For example I tried to add the missing four adult hair colours in, but couldn’t get them sorted correctly among your recolours without changing the DisplayIndex in your files as well. Other content creators may try adding different shades of blue and green (just an example) and people downloading those to use them in conjunction with your mod would probably want the swatches to appear in the right spots in between the corresponding maxis colours. So while correcting the sort order may not be a high priority issue, it would make things for those of us using more than just one set of recolours a lot more convenient.

I would’ve attached a .zip where everything is already fixed so you don’t have to, but it tells me the file is too big. Sorry.

Thanks again and have a nice day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

190/225

Writer
    ashleighanne90 updated Genetic Unnatural Hair Colours for Toddlers (Jan 2017 Patch) with a new update entry:

Not Compatible with May 25, 2017 Patch

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. MorbidVisionary
    Inspired

MorbidVisionary
    1/12

Hello! Love your mod! Do you know when you'll be able to update this? I hope I don't sound demanding or anything, I know modding can be hard. This is just out of pure curiosity. Thank you for the mod!

5. MissAtlantis
    Happy

MissAtlantis
    6/12

Hello, really love that you added the unnatural hair colors to both toddlers and children. I was just wondering that with the new toddler pack, and I'm sure pets will have some new hair added to it in Nov, if you plan to be updating these then and added the newer hairs to the list.

6. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

190/225

Writer
    Hey there! I don't have the toddler pack atm but will definitely be recolouring the new hair when I do get it. :) If anyone else wants to beat me to the punch and make recolours that match mine for the new hair, that's totally fine as well. Just let me know so I can link to them in my download.

7. MissAtlantis
    Happy

MissAtlantis
    6/12

Thank you for getting back to me. Can't wait for the update :happy:

8. Atreya

Atreya
    3/12

Hello,

I just downloaded these haircolors today. It works fine in my game. They finally makes the game complete.
    It's crazy we can have ghost babies and alien toddlers but no children with blue or green hair. I'm happy to read you are planning to do the toddlerstuff hair too. I can't wait.

9. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

190/225

Writer
  10. DuskToDawnOG

DuskToDawnOG
    1/12

Hey, um. For some of your child and toddler hair, the white-blonde hair shows the texture for the lavender/purple hair. it's really weird. It does this for the long curly toddler hair, and the vampire hair style for male children.

11. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

190/225

Writer
    Thanks for the report. I'll look at it tomorrow, though it's odd that there would be issues since I just recently updated this resource set.

• Like Like x 1
  12. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

190/225

Writer
  13. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

190/225

Writer
  14. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

190/225

Writer
    SnarkyWitch updated Genetic Unnatural Hair Colours for Toddlers (Jan 2017 Patch) with a new update entry:

White Versions Now Available!

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Chocolate Rain

Chocolate Rain
    1/12

Anyway you make the green for children and toddlers actually match the green adults have because the one you have is so florescent I can't stand having it on my children

16. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

190/225

Writer
    Nope, sorry. I'll only be updating if new hair gets added or a patch breaks my current hair.