Get Famous bigger than first impressions

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get Famous' started by WizardJeremy, Nov 22, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. WizardJeremy
    Inspired

WizardJeremy Master Sorcerer and Life State Enthusiast Storyteller
    54/68

After a week of playing with this expansion i believe this is one of the best expansions for the sims 4, it feels like to me a proper expansion, an expansion for the sims 2. From playing around there are so many features:
    • Fame - This is the obvious feature but the fact that fame is actually incredibly immersive and even dips into the realism where stardom isn't all sunshine and there are actual stalkers and creepy fans as well as overworkness. I also love how it's made pre-existing stuff available to be famous like becoming a famous author or painter etc.
    • Fame Perks - Fame has perks of it's own and they're so versatile in so many jobs, becoming a celebrity pretty much rakes in all the money you can and doubles your income from certain skills, making it even more better.
    • Reputation - This works very well with Fame but a great feature is that Reputation works on it's own, it adds cool new opportunities and influences everyone's reaction to your sim in public.
    • Better Opportunities - Although they're not very common, we have the return of opportunities for new jobs and ways to improve our jobs.
    • Actor career - As a lover of The Movies and performing arts in acting, this is a wonderful touch, it's so hands on and it's the first job i believe where you choose when to start. the acting gigs have so many sets and of course it's the standard repetitive "Risky interaction" "Safe interaction", it feels very good and theres alot of variety as well as the fact you get to choose which gigs to do.
    • Video Production - Becoming a Simtuber is surprisingly fun in that you can just record, edit, and upload videos and become a internet sensation and get sponserships as well as more opportunities.
    • Music Production - Becoming a music mixer is so much fun, i got confused at first on how it works but while the music plays you can add remixes and vocals and really make customised songs of your choice.
    • Brand management - i haven't explored much of this but theres a perk where you can make your own brand and customise what your brand is all about. it looks really cool and i didn't find out about it till a day ago.
    • Lots of fun random objects - There's so many cool little objects in this pack such as the Pond, the Sleeping pod, the Vault where you store money, and even a Celestial Crown where you sims can infuse them with crystals and gain boosts.
    What do you guys think? I personally am loving this expansion so much i believe it's going to be my favourite expansion so far for the sims 4. I believe alot of people are just turning away from the expansion just because it has a smaller world than usual expansions, people just aren't giving it a chance.

2. Mogway
    Festive

Mogway
    6/12

Administration
    I really like this expansion after Parenthood this might be my 2nd fav.
    Too bad the new brand doesn't work at all for now, really hope EA fixes that soon especially they have known that it's not working for over 1 week now.
    I am a bit sad that we can't keep on getting points to spend for fame perks so you can get more extra's like we can with vampires.
    I love the actor career it feels a lot like the Movies game back in the 90's but it looks so much better lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. WizardJeremy
    Inspired

WizardJeremy Master Sorcerer and Life State Enthusiast Storyteller
    54/68

Yeah. After writing the first post i saw that the lifestyle brand is broken which is sad, but atleast they're gonna fix it soon. I'm also kinda sad about the whole no fame points after you become a global superstar. I wish there was a way to atleast gain more points from jobs or something.

4. aadrianova
    Fine

aadrianova
    8/12

fame works fine but all is not as crazy as I expected- obsessed fans are boring they does nothing but mess with your trash bin, fame perks are cool, reputation is badly made- my sim can cheat on his wife and hey he's super cool in public noone cares, I likes fact we do not have to get specific job in order to be famous, actor career was something I gave up after 2 days of trying- maxed skills, gave reward trait which should guarante always perfect acting and he kept getting awful results I finally gave up very sad cuz I waited for this career so much. absolutely loves build/buy mode and cas oh and feeling sad for no music bands and music career, even kind of at home I really wanted be able start rock band, making concerts and also hiring bands at home parties just like we can hiring pianists