1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

Granny Challenge!!!!!

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Orangesimplays, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Orangesimplays

Orangesimplays
    8/12

Hello guys !! This is my first post in this forum and i am really exited . So lets get started !!! I know what most of other challenges is really hard and about geting money , but this challenge is not that hard . What you need to do :
    You need to create granny you can use base game or custom content i really dont care how she going to look But she has to have insane trait , hates children trait and romantic trait she wants to be mansion baron . When you need to create 2 sims they have to be young adults there traits can be what ever you want . This challenge goal :
    To have five kids
    Have kids become good friends with granny
    Granny have to get Boyfriend
    Rules:
    Granny has to cook to everyone
    they have to eat at the dining table
    Young adults have to clean house
    Young adults can not go outiside
    They have to live in five bedroom house
    They have to have 5000 grand in bank
    Have fun !!!

This is my challenge i hope you try this and have fun!!!!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Daisy B.
    Very Happy

Daisy B. Ultimate Member
    154/180

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together

So cute! Love this challenge:p

• Like Like x 1
  3. MRTSims
    Festive

MRTSims Unicorn Enthusiast Platinum Member
    124/135

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff

Love this challenge!

4. Sara
    Inspired

Sara
    23/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff

now this is a challenge lol granny who hates children has to be friends with them haha ok im definitely trying this :D

5. Caellista
    Very Happy

Caellista
    54/68

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Get Together

Haha that sounds cool! I'm doing it!

6. TheHarajukuBarbie
    Very Confident

TheHarajukuBarbie
    8/12

Why can't they go outside? But this challenge sounds cute, I'll try it. :proud:

7. Darknessisparadise

Darknessisparadise
    8/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff

The sounds interesting! Ill have to have a look into it :D