1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

[Guide] How To Get Free SimPoints?

Discussion in 'Store Discussion' started by Eca, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Eca
    Fine

Eca Ultimate Member
    8/12

Hi everyone! Welcome to my guide. If you don't want to spend money for The Sims 3 Store anymore, i'm gonna show you how to get free SimPoints. Don't worry, it's not illegal.

You must know these two informations before you start:

1. If you're not living in USA, i mean if your device's or your browser's location is not USA you can't see the Get Bonus SimPoints!* button. So you can't get free SimPoints. But you can use an app or a browser extension to change your location as USA.
    2. Don't use an ad blocker. Or else the Get Bonus SimPoints!* button may not be displayed.​
    Let's start!

1. To see the Get Bonus SimPoints!* button go to any Store page.
    Examples:
    store.thesims3.com
    store.thesims3.com/bestsellers.html
    store.thesims3.com/completeyourset.html
    store.thesims3.com/dailyDeal.html
    store.thesims3.com/makemeanoffer.html
    store.thesims3.com/myAccount.html
    store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html
    store.thesims3.com/sale.html
    store.thesims3.com/shoppingCart.html
    2. Then, all you have to do is clicking this button and wathcing the ad.
    [​IMG]
    The Get Bonus SimPoints!* button.
    [​IMG]
    3. After that you'll get 5 or over 5 SimPoints.
    [​IMG]

If you're ready click the button below to get free SimPoints.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Nomiko13
    Very Focused

Nomiko13 Ultimate Member
    74/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Fitness Stuff, Sims 4 Toddler Stuff

I get so many ads. I've just earned over 600 simpoints since yesterday, but for some reason, some other simmers don't get ads for weeks at a time.

3. Eca
    Fine

Eca Ultimate Member
    70/90

Same thing happened to me before. And I don't know why, too. But now I can see ads. o_O

4. Nomiko13
    Very Focused

Nomiko13 Ultimate Member
    74/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Fitness Stuff, Sims 4 Toddler Stuff

Oh, wow! :confused: That's so weird. I just learned about the free simpoints after spending so much money on simpoints in the past and started point farming for a bit, only earning 80 simpoints a day. That was until a simmer informed me to turn off the adblocker on my chrome browser and I've getting ads back to back. They usually stop around 600-800 a day. Sometimes, the option pops up to watch ads but then the ad disappears or the video doesn't play.

5. Margarita Sepulveda

Margarita Sepulveda
    8/12

On my end it doesn't even show up anymore... I don't know if it's happening to others. Not even the icon shows up. o_O

6. Eca
    Fine

Eca Ultimate Member
    70/90

You mean you don't get SimPoints? They appear late. :)

7. Margarita Sepulveda

Margarita Sepulveda
    8/12

They haven't re appear for a good amount of months though. I even tried to go on Firefox to see if that works, and nope. Still nothing. Even set up on Chrome to not enable adblock on the site, and Firefox doesn't have adblock. Tempted to see if Explore has the same issue....

8. Nomiko13
    Very Focused

Nomiko13 Ultimate Member
    74/90

Yeah, EA removed ads since they weren't distributing points as promised. They've been wonky since like May/June of this year. We don't know when the ads are coming back.