1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

[Guide] How To Get Free SimPoints?

Discussion in 'Store Discussion' started by Eca, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Eca
    Fine

Eca Ultimate Member
    74/90

Hi everyone! Welcome to my guide. If you don't want to spend money for The Sims 3 Store anymore, i'm gonna show you how to get free SimPoints. Don't worry, it's not illegal.

You must know these two informations before you start:

1. If you're not living in USA, i mean if your device's or your browser's location is not USA you can't see the Get Bonus SimPoints!* button. So you can't get free SimPoints. But you can use an app or a browser extension to change your location as USA.
    2. Don't use an ad blocker. Or else the Get Bonus SimPoints!* button may not be displayed.​
    Let's start!

1. To see the Get Bonus SimPoints!* button go to any Store page.
    Examples:
    store.thesims3.com
    store.thesims3.com/bestsellers.html
    store.thesims3.com/completeyourset.html
    store.thesims3.com/dailyDeal.html
    store.thesims3.com/makemeanoffer.html
    store.thesims3.com/myAccount.html
    store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html
    store.thesims3.com/sale.html
    store.thesims3.com/shoppingCart.html
    2. Then, all you have to do is clicking this button and wathcing the ad.
    [​IMG]
    The Get Bonus SimPoints!* button.
    [​IMG]
    3. After that you'll get 5 or over 5 SimPoints.
    [​IMG]

If you're ready click the button below to get free SimPoints.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Nomiko13
    Very Playful

Nomiko13 Ultimate Member
    74/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood

I get so many ads. I've just earned over 600 simpoints since yesterday, but for some reason, some other simmers don't get ads for weeks at a time.

3. Eca
    Fine

Eca Ultimate Member
    70/90

Same thing happened to me before. And I don't know why, too. But now I can see ads. o_O

4. Nomiko13
    Very Playful

Nomiko13 Ultimate Member
    74/90

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood

Oh, wow! :confused: That's so weird. I just learned about the free simpoints after spending so much money on simpoints in the past and started point farming for a bit, only earning 80 simpoints a day. That was until a simmer informed me to turn off the adblocker on my chrome browser and I've getting ads back to back. They usually stop around 600-800 a day. Sometimes, the option pops up to watch ads but then the ad disappears or the video doesn't play.