1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

HELP! Need a builder for a house ♥

Discussion in 'Request Hub' started by Simanoid, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Simanoid
    Sad

Simanoid
    13/23

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood

Hello to all who read this title :)

Yes I am in need of someone who'd be willing to build me a modern "beach" like house on the Windenburg Island lot size of 30x20. (specifically the lot where the "Bros" house is.) I have specifications and would prefer to explain and elaborate further via PM.

While I love to build houses so much in the Sims 4. I do not have time and am struggling to put my idea and specifications into a house build. So if there's anyone who'd be ever so kind to attempt a build for me I'd be really grateful.

P.S I took a chance of asking... I doubt I'll get a response. But it's worth a try ;)

Have a good day further
    :plumbob:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wolfiie
    Focused

Wolfiie
    9/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood

i would not consider myself a great builder, but i think i am decent. (if u want to check my gallery, its MrCookieG) I am up for the challenge for a house like that :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Islarosexiv
    Inspired

Islarosexiv
    13/23

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Fitness Stuff

Sounds fun! I could give it a shot. My builds are all over the place in terms of style and theme (Gallery: IslaRoses) but I'm starting a beach-y mode right now, with rustic and modern variants. Feel free to PM me what you're looking for, and if you have any reference images they might help to make sure I'm on the same wavelength as what you're envisioning.

• Like Like x 1