Help, please?

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Karissa Bless, Sep 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Karissa Bless

I really don't understand challenges at all and I've never done one. Is it something you just do for fun or something the game actually logs and notices? Is there somewhere in the game where I can view or begin challenges? Having a hard time and would appreciate some advice! Thank you in advance!

2. Sim.Lunar_cy
    Happy

Hi, no they are just something fun to do. There is nowhere in the actual game to see them. Its another way to play the game and you are the one who controls the sim in order to complete the challenge. Picking a challenge is the hard part. I would suggest not to try a legacy or generation challenge to start with as they can take a while to complete. May I suggest something like the 7 Toddler Challenge or watch a few on YouTube, search "sims challenge" (*shameless plug to my channel Sim.Lunar_cy)

3. amandieu
    Dazed

Triangle Wizard
    The Legacy challenge is really hard because it takes a long time, but I recommend keeping track of all your achievements with one of the spreadsheets on Pinstar's website! It really keeps me excited to be working toward achievements.