Help with Posting on SC Social...

Discussion in 'Posts Discussion' started by blackice, May 27, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. blackice
    Inspired

blackice
    3/12

So I posted a post under "Sims 4 Challenges" around a year ago, and now I would like to edit that post and add some information to it. However, I cannot find an 'edit' button on my original post. I am logged into to SC Social, and I do not understand if I missing something?
    Also, is there a way to delete posts from a thread that you've created? Because I do not have that option either.

Perhaps I am just overlooking it, or maybe I am not allowed to do so. I appreciate the help! Thank you.

2. jovjovan
    Very Inspired

jovjovan Founder Staff Member
    145/180

Graphic Designer
    Editing a post unfortunately isn't possible after 5 minutes of making that post. You can always update it and make another post to the thread.

However, if you truly want to make some significant changes, you can always send me a message with what you want to change and with what content :)

3. blackice
    Inspired

blackice
    3/12

Thank you so much for the help! :D