Holiday ideas

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Seasons' started by Alexandriela, Jun 23, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Alexandriela
    Focused

Alexandriela
    1/12

hi!
    Do you have any holiday suggestions to fill up the calendar ?

2. Dlinnyoko
    Playful

Dlinnyoko
    14/23

You could take inspiration from all kinds of real-life holidays! If you look it up, you'll find all sorts of random little holidays like 'American National Cupcake Day'. You'll find holidays for pretty much every single day of the year that are like this. For example, today (June 24) is Estonian Victory Day, German Architecture Day, several variations of St. John's Day for different countries, and Father's Day in Haiti!

3. Zeusmomo
    Inspired

Zeusmomo
    28/45

Student
    A holiday where you go on a vacation and have a party, drink and grill something with your loved ones.

4. Mini Simmer
    Inspired

Mini Simmer
    8/12

I am really looking forward for Simdependence day, It can be an independence day for sims. It can be a holiday where your drink and party.

5. Domes13
    Inspired

Domes13
    6/12

I created one. Saint of art(because my sim is a painter) where you need to attend a holiday ceremony beecause it is saint, art and music spirit, and more.

6. Nareseze
    Happy

Nareseze
    3/12

:)

I set up a "Polar Bear Plunge" added to a Winter holiday and I added a "Chore" day in the spring as part of "Spring Cleaning" day. Then in Summer I added "Water and Vacation day" where sims BBQ,Travel and have water related events.

Added "Watch Sports" to the Autumn Holiday that goes with the "Big Meal".

Also in Winter I added "Watch Romance" to the "Polar Bear Plunge" holiday.

I am weird like that but 7 Days for a season makes the sim months fly by super fast but they can get a taste of everything quicker lol

Can't forget about Bunny Day. =D

:)

7. Nayec5
    Happy

Nayec5
    18/23

If you go to Options, you will see a new category in the middle of the list ("Seasons"), there you can change if you want your seasons last 7 days, 14 days or 28 days. I think 7 days are too few, maybe 14 days is better.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Nareseze
    Happy

Nareseze
    3/12

:thumbsup:

I didn't know about that. I will make adjustments accordingly. I thought they left that option out, must have missed it in the patch notes awhile back lol

:thumbsup:

9. Nayec5
    Happy

Nayec5
    18/23

Your welcome.

;)