How do you play rich households?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Starri, Oct 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Starri
    Angry

Cashier
    I've been playing with a supernatural household (couple of a fairy and a vampire) I've had for several months. I settled on making one an author and the other a bot builder. Just as I was about to have them join their respective careers (self-employed for both), they won a million simoleons from the lottery! This is because while they were in Oasis Landing I had the fairy snoop through the lotto records and when they returned to the present (Moonlight Falls), I had her buy two lottery tickets. I've done this a few times, but I've never had a household win that much from the lottery before. Or if I have, I don't remember!

Anyway, besides finally marrying them to each other, I feel like I don't know what to do with them. There's practically no point in their careers now. They're filthy rich! Even if they needed money, they have the skills for it without the actual careers (fairy is 10 in painting and photography, and 7 in writing; vampire is 10 in guitar, violin, piano, advanced technology, and bot building). I'm so used to playing a household from "humble beginnings" to wealth and when they get rich is usually when I lose interest. But I love this household, so I don't want to stop playing with them. I just don't have any ideas.

Any suggestions? I'm stumped.

2. Nomiko13
    Very Focused

Ultimate Member

Writer, Student
    Travel :) That's what I did the moment my family won a heaping 100k :)

3. Quxxnday
    Happy

Well for one you can invest some Simoleons into businesses around the town so you will not have to continuously work and i highly suggest if you have world adventures take them on a trip/vacation let them explore and tell a really good story with it! also maybe have some kids for them ;) a fam is never set without having some kids in the house