1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

How would you rate The Sims 4 Toddler Stuff Pack?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Toddler Stuff' started by jovjovan, Aug 25, 2017.

?

How would you rate The Sims 4 Toddler Stuff?

1. 5 - I love it!

9 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. 4 - It's good.

14 vote(s)
    31.1%
  3. 3 - There are better SPs out there.

12 vote(s)
    26.7%
  4. 2 - Meh..

4 vote(s)
    8.9%
  5. 1 - No, just no.

6 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. jovjovan
    Very Happy

jovjovan Founder Staff Member
    44/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Fitness Stuff

The Sims 4 Toddler Stuff Pack has been out for a couple of hours now and I'm interested to see what are your thoughts on it.

How would you rate this Stuff Pack and why? Vote in our poll above and reply with your reason!

[​IMG]

2. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth Storyteller
    155/180

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Fitness Stuff, Sims 4 Toddler Stuff

I don't have it yet (my birthday's in less than an hour so I'm hoping I get it tomorrow as a present), but everything I've seen so far looks awesome (minus the ball pit texture). I don't even mind the unequal girls to boys ratio. I looooove cute little girl clothes and there's not as much variety out there for boys. Plus toddler play dates are going to be so freaking adorable, I can't. <3

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jadenfire
    Happy

Jadenfire
    44/45

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Parenthood

I love it ... but that ballpit x.x dear gawd..
    I'm happy there's hope for a mod for that ballpit and I know my pc can use it so this makes me love the pack even more..
    But by itself no mods it's kinda meh ..
    Necrodog has slides and ballpits but I love this do to the animations more fun cute stuffs that down the line will have more colors etc by Modders, and that imagination station thing that is sooo neat! O.O

4. Wolfiie
    Focused

Wolfiie
    9/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood

I don't have the pack yet since I am still on holidays, but I think it's good. The cas items are quite good, but the ratio for girls and boys is not good. The build mode items are ok, but I do like the pillows, BBQ and the shade thing. For gameplay I think it's good. The slide looks fun and nicely animated, the play dates look ok, the ball pit.... Ummm... It's ok I guess? And the tunnels are really good! I love the make believe thing! I rated it 'It's good' in the poll.
    :thumbsup:

5. Uasgi Lisa

Uasgi Lisa
    1/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Fitness Stuff

I dont have the pack yet, but im so inlove with all the cute things! (minus one bad texture lol) the imagination thing really gets my attention :) I loved make-believing as a child and its awesome that my lil sims can do it to~ the outfits are adorable lol, the lil super hero shirt w/ the cape is my favorite.

6. WizardJeremy
    Inspired

WizardJeremy Master Sorcerer and Life State Enthusiast Storyteller
    54/68

I love the pack and the new gameplay features, and yes, that includes the ballpit. I think people have been so bashing on the ballpit. It still has good animations and there are plum that fly out and it's adorable to see toddlers use it so i have no idea why the texture is what got everyone so fussy. What i think is that the ballpit is designed for TODDLERS and they won't care if the ballpit is flat or if it's low polygon they have fun playing in it.

The playpen is something i've been waiting for and reminds me of treehouses and the slide is soooo adorable. The new playdate social event is cool but not really needed plus the reward is just another playpen which you can already buy.

7. Starri
    Angry

Starri
    18/23

It could've been a lot better, but it's not so bad. Only thing I hate is the ball pit. My toddler has the slide in her room.

8. @simsreplay
    Very Energized

@simsreplay
    1/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood

I love the pack and the new gameplay features, 12 points!

9. Pettro33
    Happy

Pettro33
    3/12

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Fitness Stuff, Sims 4 Toddler Stuff

I would say 8/10:

- 1 point out because that ball pit was bad until patch came in, but that didnt help much.
    - 1 point out because I miss more objects, maybe some swings?

Anyways, it's not bad, but I really love those CAS items, they're really adorable.

10. Simfan923
    Happy

Simfan923
    44/45

I'm going to be fair and give it a 3/5. The reason I say this is because I was hoping for more of a balance with gameplay. I know you can't expect much from a SP but I initially was under the impression before I got the pack that it would be more things for toddlers to do inside and outside. I can see that's not the case but other than that I love that this pack was a little more CAS heavy because Toddlers were in much need of new CAS and I can't wait to see what future content they'll receive later on. (Just hope it can get on the level as the kids).