1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

Hugh Hefner Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by BlueButterflyPB, Dec 12, 2016.

1. BlueButterflyPB

BlueButterflyPB
    • 6/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Get To Work

Welcome to the Hugh Hefner Challenge!

I fought of a quick and fun challenge that I hope you all will enjoy :)

You have to make an Elderly Male. His looks, aspiration and traits are up to you. (His name doesn't have to be Hugh Hefner ;))
    Set your life spam to Short. (the pressure is on :cool:)
    Build/Get him a big mansion.

What he needs to do before he dies aka tasks:
    • He must have a son, who will get everything after Hughs passing
    • He must woohoo everyday, at least once
    • Have minimum three women move in and they can't get jealous of each other. They should be YA but you can have an A if she is really beautiful. (One of the three needs to leave her husband and family for Hugh)
    • Hugh needs to be reckless and act like a young guy: go gym, go clubbing, have parties etc.
    • He needs to have at least five other women that Hugh can woohoo with, outside of the mansion.
    The money cheat is allowed.

Good Luck with getting all the tasks done before Hughs time run out! :D

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. bookloverblue
    Inspired

bookloverblue
    • 8/11

This looks like a hilarious challenge!

3. MistySmudge01
    Happy

MistySmudge01
    • 6/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff

Gonna do this oone, sounds hilarious!

4. MistySmudge01
    Happy

MistySmudge01
    • 6/11

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff

I have got 4 women in the house hehehe, he has a woman that turned out to be an alien (she is pregnant with his kid) Nina and Dina Caliente, one was a beautiful married lady (adult), who has left her husband and kid for him.
    Now to find the 5 lovers hehehe (i formed groups so they bond and get flirty more ;) )

5. MistySmudge01
    Happy

MistySmudge01
    • 6/11

OMG he has died twice of Mortification, 1st time I used a death flower (just to see what happened) 2nd time Dina Caliente tried to seduce the Grim, but it failed bah, might not save my game and play it lol :p

6. BlueButterflyPB

BlueButterflyPB
    • 6/11

I'm glad you like the challenge :D. 4 women in the house sounds like a lot of work hehe. Did you get a boy or a girl ? Forming a group sounds like a good idea, might steal that off you, if you don't mind ;)

7. BlueButterflyPB

BlueButterflyPB
    • 6/11

Thank you :D