1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
    Dismiss Notice

I Wanna Do Bad Things With You

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Vampires' started by Maks Bee, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Maks Bee
    Happy

Maks Bee
    155/180

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 City Living

Hey guys! SO.. the title of this thread is a little on the weird side BUT it's pretty easy to figure out if you are a fan of TRUE BLOOD! I have been waiting for this pack to come out so I could dig my teeth in to some sims :vamper" making!

I have made Eric Northman, Pam Swynford De Beaufort as well as their glamourfried bartender Ginger. I started with these three because I am planning to build Fangtasia asap as well as Pan is one of my favorite characters from the show! I am planning to make other characters from the show and possibly Bill's house.

Take a peek at the video and if you do please let me know what you think!

2. SnarkyWitch
    Inspired

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth Storyteller
    155/180

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Parenthood

Very cool! I always meant to try and get into True Blood. I loved The Vampire Diaries. I just like vampire shows in general lol.

3. Maks Bee
    Happy

Maks Bee
    59/68

Sims 4 Base Game, Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, Sims 4 Get To Work, Sims 4 Spa Day, Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, Sims 4 Get Together, Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, Sims 4 Dine Out, Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, Sims 4 City Living

It's definitely worth it! The show is awesome, if you liked Vampire Diaries you'd like True Blood, it's a lot more mature and has a lot of sexual stuff in it but it's a really great show! :)