I Wanna Do Bad Things With You

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Vampires' started by Maks Bee, Jan 28, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Maks Bee
    Happy

Student/Simmer
    Hey guys! SO.. the title of this thread is a little on the weird side BUT it's pretty easy to figure out if you are a fan of TRUE BLOOD! I have been waiting for this pack to come out so I could dig my teeth in to some sims :vamper" making!

I have made Eric Northman, Pam Swynford De Beaufort as well as their glamourfried bartender Ginger. I started with these three because I am planning to build Fangtasia asap as well as Pan is one of my favorite characters from the show! I am planning to make other characters from the show and possibly Bill's house.

Take a peek at the video and if you do please let me know what you think!

2. SnarkyWitch
    Very Sad

SnarkyWitch Coffee junkie and professional loudmouth
    Storyteller

Writer
    Very cool! I always meant to try and get into True Blood. I loved The Vampire Diaries. I just like vampire shows in general lol.

3. Maks Bee
    Happy

Student/Simmer
    It's definitely worth it! The show is awesome, if you liked Vampire Diaries you'd like True Blood, it's a lot more mature and has a lot of sexual stuff in it but it's a really great show! :)