Ideas for Get Famous

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get Famous' started by SallyC, Nov 9, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. SallyC
    Inspired

SallyC
    19/23

Goddess of my Sim people
    Hello everybody!

I was asking myself if those of you who'll get the pack already have some ideas on how you're going to play with it. Do you already have some stories in mind you'll play or some buildings or celebrity sims you want to create for Del Sol Valley?

I thought it could be fun sharing these ideas in this thread. :)

These are my plans:

Of course, I already have some sims that will be famous actors, musicians, comedians or painters. For example, my Jennifer Lawrence look-a-like has already mastered the entertainer career, has full charisma and fitness and is now waiting to move to Del Sol Valley. I'm currently not playing with her family anymore because I'm waiting for Get Famous to be released. She will be the first big superstar in my sims world. At the moment she is still a vampire but I will cure her and her kids after she has reached a certain level of fame. (In Hollywood, there are other ways to stay young. ;) )

Slightly off-topic: My Audrey Hepburn look-a-like will be a famous style influencer. I think that'll suit her.

I'm also planning to build a kind of Dolby Theatre for their award ceremonies. I have already tried some things out on an only 30x40 lot but didn't like the result. But I need such a venue in the city.

And I want a sim to become a collector of autographs and sell these autographs in a souvenir shop in Del Sol Valley. Furthermore another sim will open a kind of Planet Hollywood restaurant or cafe there and decorate it with the new fame related stuff we'll get with the pack. On this lot the meet and greets will take place. And that's it - as there is no more space at the Starlight Boulevard. :D

Shortly before Get Famous was announced, I had already built a Hollywood villa and I now I have a good reason to build more. But I don't want my Hollywood villas to be too modern (like Bauhaus style) as I prefer them to be rather old-fashioned with a slight mediterranean touch.

I still don't know what to do with the club function. Maybe I will create a "Hollywood clique" or a "fanclub".

That's it from my side so far . What are your ideas?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Jeremia_Lecato
    Very Happy

Jeremia_Lecato
    39/45

Recording artist, dancer, YouTube personality
    1. I will plan a move out party for Bigger Bling household when they're ready to plan on moving to Del Sol Valley
    2. Become a famous singer
    3. Have a photo with Thorne Bailey and Octavia Moon

• Like Like x 3
  3. mionee
    Inspired

mionee
    1/12

I've got the second oldest daughter of the family I'm playing who is planning to move to Mirage Park in Del Sol Valley, dreaming of something bigger than little old Brindleton Bay. Her name is Clementine, and she's been working her butt off as a babysitter to earn money, but she won't have enough by the time she ages up. Because of that, she's going to pair up with the only person in her school who is (almost) as serious as she is about acting, who just so happens to be her arch nemesis since childhood (that she may or may not have a crush on at the same time ;)), who is named Rafael. They'll pull a 'To All the Boys I've Loved Before' and make a contract between them so that despite their hatred (and undiscovered love) for each other, they won't sabotage each others' careers, and they'll defend each other from negative press, since neither of them would have the opportunity to be in Del Sol Valley without the other's help.

I'm planning to build a mis-matched smaller home for them since neither of them really know how to 'adult' since they're going to be fresh out of high school. Their chaotic messy home will definitely represent the chaos that will occur between them when playing, but I live for the drama!

I'm going to play as the both of them and progress them through the acting career. Both of them already have have decent levels of charisma, but they have their own specialties. Clementine is fitness orientated (definitely gained from constant boxing to diffuse her outbursts of anger), while Rafael is very music orientated. I think it'll be interesting to see which gigs they choose based off of their skills, and who will progress faster based off of one being more musical than the other, or one being more fit than the other. Maybe they'll even help each other, since after all, they are helping each other financially.

I've put a LOT of thought and backstory into it, and I can't wait for Get Famous to drop so I can watch all of the drama unfold :D:D:D

• Like Like x 1
  4. SallyC
    Inspired

SallyC
    19/23

Goddess of my Sim people
    Thanks for your replies! :)

I will try that too and have already two or three candidates. I hope, it'll work properly. I mean, I know that you can become famous in many different ways and it'll probably work well with the musical branch of the entertainer career - but I cannot imagine how this will work with the singing ability or the instrument abilities.

@mionee :
    Wow, that's so detailed and really inspiring! I do not really have backstories for my sims. Most of it develops while playing and I work with what I get.

5. Liavirus

Liavirus
    1/12

My Idea is kinda complicated, I’m gonna play a male sim called “Alfie Wood” he is young adult and a creative, reliable person and have a self-confidence. His family, a writer father and an old sister she is a Model ( i wish if sims have model Job )and he’s in a relationship with a girl sense High-School her name is “Paige Queen” she will be a doctor . He will be a Famous Actor. And of course I also made already Famous Male Actor and his name is “Servais Reck” good speaker, likeable, charming and brave he is already famous and in the top of All the actors, he’s gonna be Alfie role model cuz u know Alfie decides to be an actor because of Servais act, he fell in love !

So Alfie gonna be an actor and will meet “Robin Reck” Servais’s son, he’s ambitious, arrogant and a serious person and all the girls are in LOVE with him, and yeah him and his father their relationship is kinda BAD u know, Robin wanna proof his father that he can get famous without his help. but HEY don’t get it wrong Servais isn’t bad father he just want to help his son.

So Alfie and Robin r kinda in the same level they will be a partner in the job and Here Alfie journey begin !! I Cant wait for the Get Famous it’s will be my FAVORITE PACK EVER CUZ SO MANY GONNA HAPPENED WITH ALFIE LIFE .

ahh and all of them are HELLA HANDSOME MENS

• Like Like x 1
  6. Daniel Dunn
    Very Inspired

Daniel Dunn
    8/12

my plans when i get the get famous pack:
    1. i am already building a nice house to replace the (in my opinion) ugly house where the old people live.i will then either move them into that house our move them into another world and put a brand new family in that house.
    2.i will then start my gameplay as where i have already made a person and a family that i want to he famous.the person that is single(since i already have the city living pack) is the person that i am going to love into an apartment and i will move the family
    into a house i plan to get from my previously built houses in the other neighborhood.
    3. then after that i will play them both until they reach the maximum amout of fane and then i will probably start a new family.

• Like Like x 1