[Ideas] Your own TS4 Pack!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adamskii6, Jan 30, 2018.

1. If you're not seeing your confirmation registration e-mail in your inbox, make sure you check your spam folder! Contact Us for further assistance or Resend confirmation e-mail !
  1. Adamskii6
    Very Happy

Adamskii6
    28/45

I'm curious about something.. If you could make your own TS4 Pack, whether it be a Stuff, Game or Expansion Pack, what route would you go with it? On this forum, I've made posts about my own ideas, but I really want to know what you would do!

Please keep the ideas as unique from what we've seen as you can, I'd prefer them to actually be reasonable, possible, PG 12 approved, etc. It's fun to imagine a pack we've never really seen before, sort of like when Island Paradise came out for TS3, it was new and a breath of fresh air!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Lkrepp

Lkrepp
    8/12

I would make a small pets stuff pack, vacation worlds game pack, cleaning stuff pack, preteen game pack, there is a lot more stuff I would say but I can’t say everything.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Ozlebozle

Ozlebozle
    3/12

hairstylist
    I would like to see either a game pack or a full expansion that adds a lot more careers, the sims have had so many fun careers but I feel as though TS4 is lacking. With it I would include the feature of firefighters so the smoke alarms are actually useful again, and the option of having that as a playable career, along with the return of hair stylist and tattoo artist aswell. It would also be fun to have a career that revolves around a party clown (has that been done, I’m having weird deja vu about that??) and maybe even a real estate agent. I would also like to bring back a hospital that is visitable, and actually accessible to the player, unlike the way it was in TS3. There could be a number of non playable careers as well, along with the option of part time jobs, or multiple jobs for adult sims.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Naomif2003
    Confident

Naomif2003
    8/12

I would like
    FREE STUFF:
    * CARS
    * PRETEENS
    * CHANGE THE SIZE OF TEENS TO YOUNG ADULTS TO FULL ADULTS
    * NEW WORLD
    *YOU CAN BUILD APARTMENTS (City Living Update)

STUFF PACKS:
    *GYMNASTICS STUFF
    *BABY STUFF: More interactions, more cribs, change the clothes of the baby.....
    *WEDDING STUFF: New world for honeymoon, more wedding clothes....

GAME PACKS:
    *MORE PETS: Horse's, hamsters, bunnys....

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. outlier

outlier
    3/12

I would create an expansion pack called

The Sims 4: Space Exploration

Features

• Exploring the galaxy
    • Seeing and venturing off to other planets (Sixam?) in the Sims world. Navigating through black holes and whatever lurks the galaxy (klingons).
    • Making a Space Colony
    • Run your own space colony where you can govern and create your own interstellar city.
    • Bond with some Extraterrestrials
    • Meet Alien pets and have your alien pet. Also bond with some Aliens and live among aliens in an stable community like in Star Trek.
    • Adventuring to parallel universes
    • Going to an world where everything is the opposite of the world your sim lives in. Explore and escape dangerous circumstances that pop up as your sim makes their way through the universe.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Pasgetti

Pasgetti
    3/12

Some ideas
    •Witches, Elves, Werewolfs, Mermaids
    • A wider variety of pets, like hamsters, rabbits, snakes
    •be able to change hair colour using a colour wheel, like in the sims 3

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. SamanthaSimming

SamanthaSimming
    1/12

Will I would love to have two different packs rather they be game or expansion.

But one would be like a farm theme. Have horses, cows, chickens, pigs ect. That you Sims can care for. For the horses maybe train and compete them in different things such as jumping, dressage, barrel racing, horse racing ect. The pigs, cows, chickens your sims could maybe send them off somewhere to become food. (Smoke house ect.) Or they could milk the cows, and take the eggs from the chickens and such. Maybe grow and sell crops too.

The other one would be marine life. Dolphins, killer whales, sea lions. Living in a island. (Like the one from Sims 3 with sharks.) Oh and as matter of fact toss in the sharks too. But maybe don't have it so they wont attack Sims. Because in real life sharks don't attack unless they smell blood or mistake you for food. Then maybe for an career. Have something like Seaworld where you can rescue the animals, nurse them back to health, release them. Or maybe train some if they can't be released to do shows to earn money to be able to keep taking in more hurt or sick animals.

Free stuff I would personally like is:

Preteens, cars, a new world, a color wheel for CAS and for build mode. To be able to build a house with an attached vet, diner, store to it. In stand of having to by another lot. More careers you could follow your Sims around too.

8. Vertigo
    Playful

Vertigo
    3/12

The Sims 4: Monsters Expansion pack

Features:

-Make your own monsters!
    Create unique witches, fairies, werewolves, genies, mummies and zombies

-Power Up your sims!
    Guide them through the paths of light and dark as they upgrade their powers, spells and potions

-Give your sims psychic powers
    From mind-reading, future-telling, telepathy and telekinesis

Explore the mystic town of Serenity Hills
    Befriend the Stranger Neighbors, visit enchanted park and the infamously cursed grave yard

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. RoboSpongie
    Dazed

RoboSpongie
    8/12

I would love a pack that's kinda like a nod towards Makin Magic but some fresh content like using some collection spots ( EX: Frog Log ) for some magic conjuring and the return of taking care of dragons

• Like Like x 1
  10. WonkySimming
    Inspired

WonkySimming
    3/12

Amusement Parks!
    This might be a bit too ambitious due to the sheer number of interactive objects, but it's something I've thought about for a while and would love to see.

New Destination World.
    Granite Falls is far too lonely, but a world dedicated to a theme park would be a good fit as a destination. There's two ways it could go:
    - One or two huge lots (64x64 minimum but bigger is better) to house the entire park, a second one optional as a "sister park."
    - The entire neighborhood is the interior of the park, with different lots signifying different themed lands (future land, kiddie land, etc). This is the more likely route since it'll probably be less strain loading-wise.
    Also a separate lot for a hotel. It'd be a mix between CL apartments and OR rentals, so I think hotels are feasible.

Customizable Roller Coasters. This idea in particular is super ambitious and I don't know how feasible it would be TBH. But you could build your own coasters. Tracks would be available in a variety of shapes: straight, drops/rises, curves, loops, and corkscrews. You'd start by placing a loading dock, then the track would snap together. So many possibilities! Coasters would only be operational once the circuit is completed. They would also have a few styles such as wooden, metal, or hanging coasters.

Log Rides or River Rapids. Similar idea as the coaster customization. Sims would have a chance of getting soaked and getting a few different moodlets (uncomfortable, energized).

Interactive Object Rides. These are more simple than the coasters, but still interactive. Ferris wheels, swing rides, drop towers, carousels and so on.

Carnival Games. Test your strength, shooting games, and so on. With these a new collection would be introduced for carnival prizes that you could win.

Food Stands and Souvenir Booths. You can't go to an amusement park without expecting to spend a little extra money. Souvenirs could either be part of the same collection as the carnival prizes or their own collection, as well as T-shirts and such.

New Active Careers. More jobs are always welcome, especially ones that aren't just rabbit holes. It'd be cool if your sim could be a ride operator, a mascot, or even just maintenance/clean-up crew. Interact with the park guests and earn those sweet simoleons.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Theotherdesanta
    Uncomfortable

Theotherdesanta
    19/23

Homerunner
    Occult revamp operations expansion: Boring as this sounds it’s actally an expansion throwing in ALL of the former occult sims options, save for mummies which could be coming in the adventure game pack or genies because they scared in sims 3, anyway your job is to bring life to the party! More building options, new locations, plenty of items and of course! The option to be a zombie, Werewolf, Fairy or Witch!

What does revamp mean?: Well for one section of the game you’re given the ability to renovate Forgotten Hollow, build new homes, have mysteriously creepy themed venues and unlock secret hidey holes for sims to venture through and find even more areas to live and or party at. You can start human and go on to become a frisky Werewolf or chug some delightful tea given to you by the giggly blue lady in the corner and grow wings! You find yourself with power similar to a witch but as a fairy you’re more positive, you can help plants grow, heal animals and even create custom magical recipes, also you can fly, become so powerful you can grant wishes for sims and eat all you want and poof away the pounds...I see you, Tinkerbell, Peter don’t see you eating all those cupcakes but I do

Or drag yourself through the world as a gloomy zombie, or maybe you’re happy being half dead who knows. Your abilities are to infect sims, cause terror, kill plants, lose limbs and be a test subject for labs! Also you can be the life of the party by lacking urges to behave yourself, zombies an animal In his own right. You can battle mummies, eat what’re you want and watch it fall out your trouser leg, put the fear of blob into mean kids and leak fluid around the house...basically you’re the most annoying yet funny occult sim in town but hey everyone loves you...Celt Dave, he’s still not over the plant accident.

Finally, witches, are you good or bad. Are you both or neither or just wanna magic away your problems or annoying family? Maybe you’re a rebel without a cause or a heartbroken girl who out get revenge on those who took away your sweetheart. Maybe you’re an alien who stumbled upon a cauldron and took a sip of that pee yellow liquid, maybe you’re that one surfer dude who forgot his board and thought soaking up some of the cauldrons peey goodness would Grant your wishes....it didn’t.
    Or maybe you’re a runaway criminal trying to hide and....you get the drift.
    But for whatever reason, you are now a witch and you can either be good, bad, neither or just preform magic to benefit you.
    Cast a love spell, trick or bribe the grim reaper, fly a broom or hex the neighbours! Turn that cute guy into your loyal dog....literally, I’m not being offensive here, turn him into a collie he’ll be adorable. Or maybe turn your sister Cathy into the cat she always was. Spike the punch and turn people into frogs, raise the dead or bring back your lost love, ask the grim reaper for a piece of his robe and use those deathly powers to create a baby! Be aware....they won’t look alive...bones run in grims family, you know, being a skeleton.
    Curse enemie or hypnotize a group and bring them to Vlads party! It’s all your choice!

12. DidtsDR

DidtsDR
    6/12

More texture for everything. It was great to change to leather, wood, steel, wicker.

13. DidtsDR

DidtsDR
    6/12

"*YOU CAN BUILD APARTMENTS (City Living Update)"

The most principal!!!

14. Yaushiposh
    Inspired

Yaushiposh
    18/23

I'd really love a pool themed stuff pack. While we have a lot of backyard/outdoor stuff, pools since their initial release have been pretty ignored. I'd love things like rope floats, inner tubes, pool toys, different pool trims (ones that look like the public ones with depth markers), slides, and inset pool steps. Besides interactions with the new objects, they could add the option to get sunburns and possibly tans. Most of the CAS items would be bathing suits and maybe some more sandals/flipflops.

Also... a new lifeguard NPC (or new job for teens?).

15. Adamskii6
    Very Happy

Adamskii6
    28/45

I like this but I think this could fit really well into a Seasons Expansion Pack!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Blade X
    Fine

Blade X
    19/23

The Sims 4; Prehistoric Stuff Pack!

Includes new Items such as

the pottery wheel to make unique pots to increase your handiness skill

the hand axe to chop down trees to collect wood for crafting at a workbench

the spear to use to hunt for fish

Build your own shelter

You can built your own shelter during your outdoor retreat or built own in your backyard

Turn your sim into a caveman

New outfits, Hairstyles, and more!

Give your home a prehistoric touch

New wallpaper, Furniture, Flooring, and outdoor entertainment

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Zeusmomo
    Inspired

Zeusmomo
    28/45

Student
    I think we really get fashionable CAS items in the Sims 4 so I would love to see a Stuff pack like The Sims 2 H&M Stuff or The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff. We can use that a lot I think.

18. Zeusmomo
    Inspired

Zeusmomo
    28/45

Student
    I also would love to see one of the options that we had when we were creating that laundry day stuff pack. It was Starter Home stuff that would bring us basic yet cheap and useful home items for starter households. I can see myself using that sort of items. Think about all the minimalistic designs and fashion we can get with that stuff pack.

19. Megslife

Megslife
    1/12

HORSES! Me and my sister loved having horses in the sims 3 and ive actually be missing them

• Like Like x 1
  20. Jay
    Sad

Jay
    23/45

I think this idea could work. But instead of having '''lots' for the theme park, the world would be one giant theme park, and the individual lots would be buildings like cafes, shops etc. The rides and stalls could spawn like food stalls in city living

• Agree Agree x 1